News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Another bug

Started by Dug, December 15, 2010, 05:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Client version: 317
Server version: 25
What the bug is: A Crash (I.D=1292345331715)
How to perform the bug: -not mentioned-
Pictures/Video of the bug:found below

Thought this might help.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

I think I've had this bug before too, if this is the one where if you are doing nothing and it randomly does this pop up of the bug and won't let you move, logg off, or tele... :(

Dug

Yes it happened to everyone that was online probably 1-2 weeks ago.. everyone wanted to report it but i did first  ::)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Dug

Client version: 317
Server version: 25
What the bug is: A NULL, 0 coins.
How to perform the bug: Bolt racks = no idea.
                                     0 gp = cast high alchemy dragon bones.(it could be with any other bones as well but i haven't checked.
Pictures/Video of the bug:found below
The Bolt racks and the Coins.

Misc: The bolt racks are a null.

Daxking

See, just got that thing again today...  :(

Sad Panda

Those two are different IDs.

Dug's:       1292345331715
Daxking's: 1292904373126

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 20, 2010, 11:30:08 PM
Those two are different IDs.

Dug's:       1292345331715
Daxking's: 1292904373126
Thank you for pointing out the unseen...
And Dax a proper report would be helpful..

Ry60003333

The random Blitz errrors popping up are from when the server loses connection to the login server, which I'll work on.

The other bug should be fixed.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.