News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Amazing server.

Started by Francis, December 13, 2010, 10:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

This server is amazing! I bet you it's on the top #20 list of the best servers in the world! There is many many minigames, Bandos, Dragon, Barrows, Etc. All im trying to say is this server is my favourite server in the world  ;D
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Pk0wnedall

Yes, Your 100% Right! This is the most powerful server ever created (besides Runescape). I love this server, So should everyone. :)

Thank-you Ryan & Jeremy for your awesome server!

M I K E

WorldScape owns RuneScape.

Amen.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Francis

Worldscape is better then runescape ALL THE WAY!
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Kryptonite

To be honest I think you're just sucking up. But that is just my opinion, so don't get offended. I do like WS though.

weed

zokian

Quote from: Kryptonite on December 15, 2010, 11:34:01 PM
To be honest I think you're just sucking up. But that is just my opinion, so don't get offended. I do like WS though.

dear kryptonite why would you take time from your life to post a reply that just offends someone thats just cruel. But thats just my opinion.
feel good?
ohh and you have to many quotes in your signiature (thats not in insult)
lawl

Yoho

Find the rule about how many lines of text you may have as your signature, it's mainly anything that may lagg the page.

zokian

you just completely missed the entire point of my reply..
ohh and nice!!! taking quotes out of your sig nice fail i guess you really care what people think about you
lawl

Sad Panda

Quote from: zokian on December 16, 2010, 02:34:28 PM

dear kryptonite why would you take time from your life to post a reply that just offends someone thats just cruel. But thats just my opinion.
feel good?

I'm pretty sure that you made two topics about how Luke has been "abusing" his powers. Nice try.

Kryptonite

Quote from: zokian on December 16, 2010, 02:34:28 PM

feel good?

I said don't get offended. And umm.. because it just sounds like he is sucking up to me. I have the freedom to post that if I want to. And I like to quote people's quotes and put them in my signature lol.

EDIT: When I say "it sounds like he is sucking up to me" I don't mean he is sucking up to me, I mean it sounds to me like he is sucking up.

weed

Diva La Viva

I agree with krypto with the sucking up thing

Dug

There is no such thing as a dragon and bandos mini game -.- also it is partially sucking up not entirely.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

rascal

Every time Zokian Posts on a topic it either gets Locked, A flame war starts or we go off topic.....

Do what Nick said, Come back in 6 months.

Sad Panda

Quote from: rascal on December 21, 2010, 11:46:33 PMDo what Nick said

Wait, what? I thought I'd never see those words...