News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Barrows

Started by Dug, December 08, 2010, 03:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Well we all probably tested barrows already and got some good loots\bad loots but recently the servers off so i decided to ask some questions:
1) The barrows items i got (Karils coif, Ahrims Robe top, Karils Top and DH Axe) Some of them have 100 next to there name soo does this mean they degrade :(? or can they be broken once looted off another player? like in rs
2) Why was the server off during this time period?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

1) I haven't played so I don't know.
2) Ry is just messing with us.

X

1: yes, they do degrade and end at 0 when on the ground.

2: blame stupid internet people messing with his internet.

Sad Panda

I like my version of number two better.

Dug

rofl... anyway when there degraded to 0 we can fix them back for a price by talking to probably the runescape guide in lumby or the strange old man or bob right?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

Or you could go get a new one...

Kryptonite

Can I buy the ahrims? lol.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 08, 2010, 08:02:01 PM
Or you could go get a new one...
Yes But figure out the chance of getting a new piece of a certain one out of 24 items..
And if your considering to buy one i think that will be Harder -.-

Sad Panda

It'll take 10 minutes of actually training maximum... Not that hard. Especially for people with decent levels.

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 09, 2010, 03:58:34 PM
It'll take 10 minutes of actually training maximum... Not that hard. Especially for people with decent levels.
"Decent" yes but were taking about barrows items not training :P