News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Basic Prayer & Barrows Minigame

Started by Ry60003333, December 07, 2010, 10:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Prayer & Barrows

Today we are happy to announce the release of the first version of the Prayer skill and the Barrows Minigame! Although there are still a few things left to do, we want to make these features available to you immediately. Currently, all prayers are functional with the exception of Rapid Restore, Rapid Heal, Retribution, Redemption, and Smite, but these will be added soon. Also, due to a bug in the client, prayer icons will currently not be shown above your head at this point in time, but don't worry, they still have effects. Also, a Barrows teleport has been added to the Minigame teleport (Ape atoll) in your spellbook, and spades can be obtained from the Strange Old Man. The only things that are incomplete in Barrows are the Ahrims staff, Torag hammers, and Karil's crossbow weapons as well as the set effects, but we plan on releasing these within this week.

In other news...
- We have finally identified and fixed the memory leak that was causing World 1 to build up extreme lag and eventually crash, so enjoy the non-laggyness!
- We fixed some bugs with Rings of Dueling and Amulets of Glory.
- Server build #25.

Enjoy!

- Ry60003333
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Pk0wnedall

Yes! Thanks Ryan for this awesome update. Can't wait to do barrows and use prayer!

Sad Panda

So will Yoho and I be able to play again?

EDIT: This was the 8,000th topic created on here. Of course you'd be the one to do it, haha.

Stephi

Yay,Barrows is out. :D
Barrows has been my favorite mini game in runescape.
Can't wait to try it out tomorrow. ;D

And for prayer,can't wait to use it on fighting monsters.

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

Sad Panda

And I can't wait to use prayer to die while fighting monsters.

Dug

Thanks so much ryan i noticed you were online for like 3 days consecutively Great work =]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

pennie e

HyperText Transfer Protocol

Dug

Quote from: pennie e on December 17, 2010, 07:44:28 AM
i like the minigame
Like only? ryan spent a long time to do it and it's not 10% complete yet.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

ratman3

Just somethin that I took while at Barrows...
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dug

Yes the was a fail done by yours truly  =]
Great timing ratman  ;D