Started by Dug, December 06, 2010, 10:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Client version: 317
Server version: 24
What the bug is: Double item
How to perform the bug: no details
Pictures/Video of the bug:found below:
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

You don't have any details on how it happened? Just saying what you did is a pretty decent guide? Is that the bank you used? Is that the only item that applies to the glitch?

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 06, 2010, 04:32:32 PM
You don't have any details on how it happened? Just saying what you did is a pretty decent guide? Is that the bank you used? Is that the only item that applies to the glitch?
Do you even notice the mithral arrows.. theres 2 of them the real one and the fake one.
The bank glitch itself is about after the 216th slot in your bank when you deposit any item you have to close the window and re-open your bank to see it, the ::cw bank works perfectly.. and the mith arrows are like the coin glitch..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

I was paying attention to the coins... The arrows could have been any type other than steel basically.

Ry60003333

This was cause by Npcs dropping the "null" items that have the different pictures for when coins stack in your inventory. This should be fixed now, but please repost it if it occurs again.

Topic locked.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.