News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

My Runescape Goals 2011

Started by Pk0wnedall, December 06, 2010, 04:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

60 Woodcutting (56 Woodcutting)
60 Crafting (55 Crafting)
50 Thieving (33 Thieving)
50 Farming (8 Farming)
50 RuneCrafting (14 RuneCrafting)
50 Prayer (43 Prayer)
80 Defence (80 Defence) Completed
70 Ranged (61 Ranged)
90 Attack (84 Attack)
80 Magic (80 Magic) Complete
20 Construction (20 Construction) Completed
99 Fishing (70 Fishing)
99 Strength (98 Strength)
50Mil ($50,000,000) Cash ($61,000,000) Completed

Estimated Cost For All Skills: 5.9 Mil
Estimated Time For All Skills: 941.17 Hours

They're my goals for 2011, I'm going to start them next year. But i'm doing a few at the moment, (Most well, Got nothing else to do). I'm putting my current skills in brackets next to the skill they are at the moment. (I'll update them constantly).

Update: 13/12/2010

Dug

GL im sure you will accomplish them but don't get to caught up and think about this:
What could you be doing in the amount of time your spending on this?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on December 06, 2010, 04:37:54 AM
Estimated Time For All Skills: 941.17 Hours

Uhmmmmm. What else do you think you could be using nearly 40 days for? Sports? Friends? School? FRIENDS? Family? That's not spending your time especially wisely.

Pk0wnedall

I've got facebook for friends, Also. I get bored on runescape after 3-4 hours so yeah. I'll be with my friends a tiny bit less but i still have school and stuff.

Sad Panda

Facebook doesn't count for friends. When I had one I had people I hated added as my friend just because they requested me... RuneScape is a waste of time compared to WorldScape.... I'm not saying WS isn't though.

Pk0wnedall

Every game is a waste of time, But people enjoy playing them.

Sad Panda

Fun is the only reason to play... Unless you make guides for COD for YouTube. Then they give you money.

Kryptonite

I don't like it when people tell people on games and stuff to get lives, because most of the people who play online games are under 18. Just leave them alone. They are doing what they want to have fun. It doesn't mean you have no life, no friends, no hobby, or anything like that. (usually) it gets annoying after awhile.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

I don't do it to everyone. I do it to Jack because I like messing with him. I don't not like you, I just like to mess with you. If I didn't like you you'd know it for sure.

Kryptonite

Wasn't really talking about you Nick. Just most people on RuneScape or ex-RuneScape players.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Pk0wnedall

Yeah, He just likes to mess with me. And i'm short tempered and it gets to me. But were friends :P

Stop spamming my thread.

Carbon

Dug

Killer panda spamms on all threads so you know i mean look whos the first person to say "What could you be doing with your time other then this"....
Just saying..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..