News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Category

Started by Sad Panda, November 29, 2010, 10:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Clans category. There are a lot of differents types of clans now. I just have a simple suggestion--a new category for clans only.

Create a new category entitled "Clans" and move the normal clans board into there. Rename the normal clans one to Combat Clans Recruitment. Rename the normal clans discussion to Combat Clans Discussion. Make two new boards. Name one Skilling Clans Recruitment and the other as Other Clans Recruitment. Give each of them their discussion boards. Since there aren't that many right now you can just move the topics to the according section. Maybe twenty minutes worth of work. The forum would be in sleep mode for normal members while this happened.

SoulX

People can just change the name of there clan.

It would be more organized, people could find the type of clan they want quicker.

Sad Panda

Quote from: SoulX on November 29, 2010, 10:12:26 PM
People can just change the name of there clan.

What do you mean by that?

SoulX

Instead of Just, Example, "Deathzone" They would put "Deathzone CB". Something along the lines of that.

But i like your idea.

Sad Panda

Oh, okay. I understand now. Good idea, Soul. You're actually pretty cool. Like a little me, except smarter and you don't defy the power.

zokian

i vote no.. theres no need for this it preety much sais in the name if its a combat clan..
"death"zone
anyway all you have to do to find out is click on the clan and read for 10 seconds..
lawl

SoulX

Quote from: zokian on December 02, 2010, 05:06:35 AM
i vote no.. theres no need for this it preety much sais in the name if its a combat clan..
"death"zone
anyway all you have to do to find out is click on the clan and read for 10 seconds..
You could be called "Angelz" and be a Pking clan, The name doesn't matter.

zokian

Quote from: Mute on December 02, 2010, 07:36:01 AM
"death"zone
Fail troll is fail.

English please?
lawl

Sad Panda

Quote from: zokian on December 02, 2010, 01:31:31 PM
"death"zone
Fail troll is fail.

English please?
I told you this earlier, on another one of my topics, but I guess I'll repeat myself. A troll can troll another troll, but only if that troll is stronger. You aren't so you can't. If a troll such as yourself got too out of hand Luke and I would be all over you. Watch yourself.

zokian

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 02, 2010, 03:51:52 PM
Quote from: zokian on December 02, 2010, 01:31:31 PM
"death"zone
Fail troll is fail.

English please?
I told you this earlier, on another one of my topics, but I guess I'll repeat myself. A troll can troll another troll, but only if that troll is stronger. You aren't so you can't. If a troll such as yourself got too out of hand Luke and I would be all over you. Watch yourself.

srry but i dont reply to threats stop acting like your a god i have just as much power as you...

and i still dont understand what trolling is..  :-\
lawl

SoulX

It means you make senseless, Flaming, stupid posts.

zokian

Quote from: SoulX on December 03, 2010, 06:06:44 AM

thank you
finally someone who speaks my language.
lawl

Yoho

Quote from: zokian on December 03, 2010, 11:49:25 AM

thank you

Orly?

What language is that? all I have read is English, if it's not then please correct me.

zokian

Quote from: Yoho on December 03, 2010, 12:14:41 PM
Quote from: zokian on December 03, 2010, 11:49:25 AM

thank you

Orly?

What language is that? all I have read is English, if it's not then please correct me.

you know what i meant... so dont act stupid.. >:(
lawl

Carbon

Just end it  :). And towards the topic, that would be nice. It's never bad to be more organized.  ;D