News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

The First

Started by Dug, November 29, 2010, 09:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Alright, this is where we get down to business... We all are probably fighting for rank#1 on the highscores  such as "Rivin, tinyyoshi, oscar and error of-course soo here is where we post who got Rank#1 first in all the possible skills (note that when the other skills come out such as fletching, agility, slayer and etc.. i will be modifying this.
Attack
ErrorDefence
ErrorStrength
ErrorHitpoints
ErrorRanged
ChaoslancexPrayer
ErrorMagic
I Wear TomsCooking
ChaoslancexWoodcutting
LeetFletching
YET TO BE DISCOVERED
Fishing
TinyyoshiFiremaking
ChaoslancexCrafting
YET TO BE DISCOVERED
Smithing
ErrorMining
ErrorHerblore
YET TO BE DISCOVERED
Agility
YET TO BE DISCOVERED
Thieving
Vio VexSlayer
YET TO BE DISCOVERED
Farming
YET TO BE DISCOVERED
Runecrafting
YET TO BE DISCOVERED
Hunter
YET TO BE DISCOVERED
Construction
YET TO BE DISCOVERED
Summoning
YET TO BE DISCOVERED
Dungeoneering
YET TO BE DISCOVERED

PLEASE DO NOT CURSE OR BE MAD AT ME FOR MISTAKING THESE NAMES AND RESULTS.
I would like the players that have gotten lvl 99 or the players that have seen a certain player getting lvl 99 on a certain skill first to post on this thread and i will modify this topic daily until all skills have been adjusted and correctly discovered/modified.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

First post  ;D

That topic looks epic..

And im not sure if Rivin X was 1st in Str, not oscar..

Sad Panda

Uhmmmm we can just look at the highscores page... That's kind of why Ryan made it.

^False.^

Sad Panda

O=

My bads. My current fail streak on here is at two (2). =|

SoulX

I think I Wear Toms got 99 before X.

Jeremy

I made changes to the list.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Sad Panda

Quote from: Jeremy on November 29, 2010, 08:12:31 PM

Does the game keep track of this?

Dug

Quote from: Jeremy on November 29, 2010, 08:12:31 PM
Thank you jeremy but what about the crowns next to the mods and the icons before the skills  ???
And the high-scores does not keep track of who got the first 99 in a certain skill nope..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

SoulX

I think he means does the database keep track of who gets 99 first, not the high scores.

Dug

Quote from: SoulX on November 30, 2010, 06:42:48 AM
I think he means does the database keep track of who gets 99 first, not the high scores.
Same answer i don't think so nope..but i noticed while jeremy made some changes to the list(which i honestly don't know)he might have the database which tell's him or he could have just known because he's been on more then any of us and just know's.

Sad Panda

Quote from: dug on November 30, 2010, 08:37:18 AM
he might have the database which tell's him

Ok, that's exactly what I just said, but yet you said "nope".

Shadows

I Wear TOMS was the first to 99 Smithing.
"Rubes"

SoulX

No Error did. I Wear Toms got 99 10 minutes after Error.

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 30, 2010, 07:25:49 PM
Quote from: dug on November 30, 2010, 08:37:18 AM
he might have the database which tell's him

Ok, that's exactly what I just said, but yet you said "nope".
[/quote
Yes your right but where can you find this database? you can't because jeremy and ryan are most probably the only ones who have this in there personal files.
(What was the point of asking this in the beginning? and if you're thinking why i should have posted this topic, it's because loads of people might want to know who was the first to get 99 in a certain skill and instead of asking tons of players you can just look here...)

SoulX

The only way you can access the database is through Jeremy's or Ryan's computer. Other then that, Gf.