News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

--

Started by Sad Panda, November 28, 2010, 04:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

--
Even pking. It's like pking, just everyone has the same stuff on, the same levels, and the same food. It would show who is the absolute best pker. We could have it be our own little minigame. When you enter you go to a predetermined combat level, you wear predetermined armour and weapon, and you only have 28 sharks. Magic can be done without runes. If you get a kill money is deposited into your account. When you leave you lose everything that you gained from it. Coming into it you aren't allowed to wear anything or have anything in your inventory though.

I'm rushed right now, but later I'll get into deeper detail on it.

Ok, there will be a portal in Lumbridge, or any other means of transportation, that will take you to a place that is desgined like FunPK. You can only enter the portal while wearing nothing and you must have nothing in your inventory. When you step into the portal, or whatever, you will be teleported to the spot. When you get there you will receive a full inventory of lobsters, a BGS, armour, a shield, a helmet, barrows gloves, spiked boots, fury amulet, and whatever else is needed. You instantly gain max combat levels. When you leave you lose all clothes, the stats you gained, and whatever food you have left. The winnings you got are automatically sent into your bank.

Dug

This is a good idea althou say weaponry
Quote from: Killer Panda on November 28, 2010, 04:43:01 PM
predetermined armour and weapon,
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Why? There is no difference to be honest. If we are going to get techinical then it's spelled "although".

SoulX

Nice idea. People think another person is the best pker because they have all the gear.

If everyone was even then there would be a fair difference.

Carbon

Quote from: SoulX on November 29, 2010, 05:32:29 PM
Nice idea. People think another person is the best pker because they have all the gear.

If everyone was even then there would be a fair difference.
Agree, this would be fun  ;D. And another thing it could or have a choice of rewarding would be tokens since they are what everyone seems to want for the PWNAGE items. Just a little of my suggestion  ::), but great idea  :).

Sad Panda

The prize can be whatever Ryan decides it can be, but since the mingame trend seems to be tokens I guess that will be the prize... I think that playing this game will show who is the absolute best pker.

Ry60003333

This is an interesting idea and it is absolutely programmable with Blitz's game engine, because I don't think any other server would be able to program this.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

So is there a possibility this will happen or maybe a beta of it coming?

Dug

I'm thinking the prize could be one of the predetermined items..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

I came up with a crazy concept just now. Maybe we could implliment some sort of currency, a token of sorts, that you could use to buy items from a new store with items like gloves and defenders.

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 08, 2010, 04:06:48 PM
I came up with a crazy concept just now. Maybe we could implliment some sort of currency, a token of sorts, that you could use to buy items from a new store with items like gloves and defenders.
Is that supposed to be Sarcasm..

Sad Panda

Not supposed to be, it is.