News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Woodcutting Guide.

Started by SoulX, November 27, 2010, 05:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoulX

Since the double XP is still running i decided to make this guide. This is my first guide and i intend on making more, Sorry if it's poor quality it's my first ;D

Sections.
Part 1: Introduction and a little bit about the skill.
Part 2: Uses.
Part 3: Axes.
Part 4: Trees
Part 5: Method.
Part 6: Conclusion.

Introduction: The Aim of this guide is to assist you in your journey to 99 Woodcutting. Although i highly recommend using this guide there is nothing stopping you from exploring the skill for yourself. Just to verify, Yes i do have 99 Woodcutting! I actually got 99 Woodcutting before double XP, I did the hard yards. People just think this skill is useless but it's far from that, It's a money source, Skill source and allot more! If you read this guide and it hasn't satisfied you enough with the information you need then comment on this thread or PM me.

Uses: Woodcutting has many uses, believe it or not. If there wasn't woodcutting then many skills would be lost. The main uses of Woodcutting are Money making, Firemaking, Fletching and generally skills. You don't start making the big money until yews and magics, Be patient

Axes:
Bronze: When you start you will receive a Bronze Axe, Assuming you don't throw it away, Use that. If you did so happen to throw it away don't sweat it they're easily obtainable. That's the first of the 2 Axes your going to use.
Rune: Rune aren't so easy to obtain, their are some ways though. Buying one would be the easiest way. The only other way, i know, is by killing the KBD in Wildy.
Don't worry if you can't get a hold of a Rune Axe you can get 99 with your Bronze axe. It'll just take a little bit longer.

Trees: There are 5 types of trees we're gonna use for this method. Tree, Oak, Maple, Yew and magic. Requirements.
Normal tree: 1.

Oak: 15.

Maple: 40.

Yew: 60.

Magic: 73.

Method: Now before we start I'm going to tell you where to cut the trees. When you log on type ::seers, You'll be teleported to the bank near the Party room, Here you can cut plenty trees.

Step 1- You can cut normal trees just outside the Seers bank. Cut them from 1 to 20 (Double Xp will make this quicker.)

Step 2- You can cut Oaks right near the normal trees. Cut the oaks from 20 until 45.

Step 3- You can cut Maples at the back of the bank. Cut them from 45 to 65.

Step 4- You can cut Yews in the graveyard at Seers, Go south from the portal and you'll be there. Cut them from 65 until 80.

Step 5- Now for magic logs, These are a bit of a walk. To get there you go past the graveyard and you will see a tree icon. There will be 3 magic trees.

Conclusion: Alright guys this took me a while so leave me a comment, Give me respect if this helped you or if you think I prepared and presented it well. I'l try to get on my laptop and use paint to show you where to cut magics if you're unsure. Thanks for reading. There will be more to come.

Sad Panda

Might I suggest that you use Willow Trees by the Draynor waterside? I think that they're good because they cut easily, they have a lot of logs in each tree, and it's right next to a bank so that you can resume as quickly as possible.

Plastick2

Really nice guide, i think first real guide for this server. Good job.

.If you want  tip. Combine more colours, not just green. Work with font size. ;)

Sad Panda

The color and font size aren't what you should be concerned about. You should be looking at the guide. It's kind of like what he put a lot of work into. I can do the colors in three minutes. This guide would take me well over 45 minutes to create. Well done, Soul.

SoulX

Nick, the reason i don't like using willows is that they're in a different spot. If you stay in the same spot you don't need to keep teleporting, You log on and you're ready to go.

You might like Willows, Me not so much. Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Thanks for the comments ;D

Sad Panda

Any time. And what do you mean by switching spots? Oaks and normal tress are right next to each other. I'm pretty sure there are also willows by Seers which is where there are Maples, Oaks, and normals.

SoulX

I just like it this way. As i said before this Method might not be the one you'd like to use but it works well.

I'l be making more guides soon :)

Sad Panda

K, can't wait. Make a combat guide next? Attack, strength, and defence only for that one though. Maybe magic and range if you want to add those as well.

SoulX

I might do a full combat guide.

Dug

Nice guide but i'm sure most people didn't need to look at this(notice the respect) because they probably know this from rs or common sense :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

SoulX

Quote from: dug on December 02, 2010, 08:44:35 AM
Nice guide but i'm sure most people didn't need to look at this(notice the respect) because they probably know this from rs or common sense :).
Thanks, I appreciate it. At least i gave the effort to make one.

Dug

True True and about willows did you notice that there are willows in seers west of the maple tress above the bank :D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 27, 2010, 11:58:20 PM
I'm pretty sure there are also willows by Seers which is where there are Maples, Oaks, and normals.

Quote from: dug on December 07, 2010, 02:18:05 PM
True True and about willows did you notice that there are willows in seers west of the maple tress above the bank :D

orly? r u serius?

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 07, 2010, 04:56:16 PM
Quote from: Killer Panda on November 27, 2010, 11:58:20 PM
I'm pretty sure there are also willows by Seers which is where there are Maples, Oaks, and normals.
Quote from: dug on December 07, 2010, 02:18:05 PM
orly? r u serius?
This is what happens when you explore.......lol

Sad Panda

I meant that I'd already stated that. It's designed almost exactly like RuneScape is so of course the trees are there.