News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

What I've Learned

Started by Sad Panda, November 27, 2010, 11:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

This is a list of things that I've learned since joining WS/WSB over two years ago.

1) Breaking rules is more fun than obeying them, but breaking them gets you broken.
2) The higher the level you are the more respect you get. Most people would be hated cause they're douches, but instead they chose to level up.
3) People don't like transvestites.
4) Eon9 is just a mirage.
5) Anonymous is legion and anonymous can't be stopped.
6) Anonymous can be stopped with a ban hammer.
7) If one clan has been around long enough then other, strogner, clans will be shut down.
8) When one person gets banned for eternity another person takes there place, and essentially will be banned.
9) If you quit you will be back a week later
10) The only real way to win is to quit.

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 27, 2010, 11:36:33 AM
4) Eon9 is just a mirage.
10) The only real way to win is to quit.
Those 2 are a lie =]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

#4 is what they want us to believe. "Eon9 was nothing and he didn't do anything." --Staff member
#10 is true just because...

Vee Dub

I don't understand? You talk about how quitting is winning yet you're here? I'm completely confused.

I haz a pea brain.

Sad Panda

Did I say I was a winner? I have basically quit in game, but that's not the matter at hand.