News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Runes and arrows

Started by Dug, November 26, 2010, 04:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

I have an idea that on one day the rune shop and arrows shop can triple the amount of items they have in stock soo instead of 30 addy arrows theres 90 and instead of 300 body runes theres 600 body runes
Thou its just an idea =]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Not the arrow shop though. When you shoot an arrow it lands on the ground no matter what. Even if it did damage it still lands there. I think that one out of every 50 or 60 shots loses an arrow. Not a necessity. I like the rune idea though.

Ry60003333

I'm not sure of the formula for losing arrows while Ranging, but we'll probably apply the correct one when we add the Fletching skill. Also, Fletching will increase the amount of arrows in the game dramatically, which eliminates the need to increase the shop stock. ;D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.