News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Gawsh.

Started by Vee Dub, November 18, 2010, 01:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vee Dub

It was just an expression. It's not easy to speak another language smoothly. 

unknowed

Quote from: Vee Dub on November 26, 2010, 12:06:35 AM
Quote from: Kryptonite on November 25, 2010, 12:01:38 PM
Quote from: Vee Dub on November 22, 2010, 11:36:24 PM
Quote from: unknowed on November 22, 2010, 06:44:26 AM
i Agree with this, but also this does not mean that other people from other country's don't need to try to speak better english.
Okay, speak perfect Latin without using a translator. Not so easy is it?

Must be somewhat if you do it perfect.
Krypt you always tell people to get better English.

i agree with people getting a better grammar, not perfect i never said that: but if your gonna join a english/american server, you need to change yourself by learning the language,

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

brianc

Hello,

I feel that as long as their post is within the guidelines of the Forum that it shouldn't be a problem determined from poor grammar.

As we all have our downfalls, and All-Go-Free wants people from all types to play, as long as it's within the guidelines, shouldn't be a problem.

I hope to see more people from other ethnic backgrounds, brings a new factor into the whole game play perspective. 

Hope that others will agree.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Dug

Quote from: brianc on December 08, 2010, 10:54:49 PM
Hello,
I feel that as long as their post is within the guidelines of the Forum that it shouldn't be a problem determined from poor grammar.
As we all have our downfalls, and All-Go-Free wants people from all types to play, as long as it's within the guidelines, shouldn't be a problem.
I hope to see more people from other ethnic backgrounds, brings a new factor into the whole game play perspective. 
Hope that others will agree.
Regards,
Brian Crowell
I Totally do.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

I personally don't care whether you're a high class snooty douchebag from Paris or if you're hickshit from Tennessee, I just want you to be relatively educated and relateable.

Shadows

Nick, I've really missed you. xD
"Rubes"