News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

highscores board

Started by Cavallers, May 09, 2008, 10:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavallers

well ive seen this on most of the dodians server and i think it would be cool if we had the higscores board... so we can know whos the person whit the most xp and all that
NOTE:
this is not the highscores like the runescape webpage is inside the server... u click on it and it will show who was more xp and all that... just like the new fist of guthix of runescape that has a highscpres board insite of it..... and u can see scores ;D

-Cavallers

James

There is already a Highscores Bored Planned out for blitz ::).

Visit allgofree.redirectme.net and follow the links until you come to the Allgofree Hub.

Then Click on Highscores and there you are ;).

Ry60003333

Yes, there is already a basic HighScore page in place in the account center. However, eventually there will be a highscores table inside the forum.  :D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

yeh but i ment 1 inside the game ;D

-Cavallers

Jeremy

Good idea.

We'll be adding a more complex, "leet" Highscores at a later time.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Cavallers

thnx really appriciate it  ;D ;D

-Cavallers

pepper

Yeah, I like the idea of an In-Game Highscores Bored (Like the Dueling Tourney Boards on Runescape)

It'd be easier to see who you have to beat for a skill :D.

Cavallers

yes is exactly the same board

-Cavallers

I pooN I

Yeah this idea would be very.. "l33t", because it can show who is on top. O.O

Cavallers

yeah and for the people that is too lazy to come and see the one on webpage they can just do ::lumby and see it there  ;D

-Cavallers

Cavallers

-Cavallers