News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

REMINDER!

Started by hashem, November 16, 2010, 12:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hashem

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,7683.0.html
i am still not fixed...been whole year...
...cant u just make me new acc with same name and items???
Hashem ,Champion Of The Frozen Wastes.

Vee Dub

Make a new account, If it's not fixed by now it's probably not fixable.

Kryptonite

Dude did you really have to post another topic about this? A normal person could have figured out by now that they should've started over.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Carbon

Hashem, Ryan's words were: "We will look into this. The problem is that we have been unable to reproduce the bug to debug it." So i'm pretty sure, that doesn't mean to keep going on with more post's about this.

hashem

if it wont be fixed can you just move my items to a new account and give him same stats?? :-X
like... enable ::bank and trade me and transfer items and give the same high levels?

Dug

Hashem everyone already told you you should start over.. and ry is probably busy with blitz  plus i think that was classic everyone has already started a new account in blitz
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kryptonite

Quote from: hashem on November 25, 2010, 08:48:19 AM
if it wont be fixed can you just move my items to a new account and give him same stats?? :-X
like... enable ::bank and trade me and transfer items and give the same high levels?

See Triniboy's post on this topic.

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2863.msg20115.html#msg20115

weed

Yoho

Quote from: Kryptonite on November 25, 2010, 11:22:25 AM
Quote from: hashem on November 25, 2010, 08:48:19 AM
See Triniboy's post on this topic.

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2863.msg20115.html#msg20115

He hasn't lost his items, his items are still on his account but his account is screwed. :)

Kryptonite

It doesn't matter they still don't replace items. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

weed

Ry60003333

Hashem, I'll be going into your account today to try and see what the problem is. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

hashem

yay
Jeremy:Your account will be fixed tomorrow, i promise.

Ry60003333

Quote from: hashem on November 26, 2010, 07:55:47 AM
Yeah well your account is actually pretty screwed up, but you have my word that I'll do my best to fix the bug that caused it as well as fix the account itself. ;)

hashem

Quote from: Ry60003333 on November 27, 2010, 02:56:38 AM
Yeah well your account is actually pretty screwed up, but you have my word that I'll do my best to fix the bug that caused it as well as fix the account itself. ;)
try to fix the name and the combat level

Ry60003333

Quote from: hashem on November 27, 2010, 07:07:05 AM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on November 27, 2010, 02:56:38 AM
try to fix the name and the combat level
Yeah believe me its more then that. :-[
But I'm working on it.

Sad Panda

Ryan, do you have a database like thing of each player? If you do does it have their items, levels, and everything else? If it does then could you just use an account he created and give that account those characteristics and then change the name to Hashem? Questions, oh questions....