News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

You... Maybe.

Started by Sad Panda, November 15, 2010, 11:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Most of you guys are kind of douches. Not all of you. Some of the staff, but not all of them. They could ask your help specifically then say nevermind when someone that is higher leveled than you offers help. It doesn't matter if that player doesn't even speak English, but just because they're higher leveled, or they're wearing bandos, or they have a position. The person could have no idea what the other person needs, they just want to seem helpful to get a mod position. What's worse is that that person does eventually get mod because of bull-shitting his way to it. Odds are you're one of the people that does this. Hopefully you're not. Even I admit I used to do this, but I not anymore. Now I actually do help people.

Ry60003333

One of the reasons that staff get discouraged from talking to players is because the player usually turns the conversation into either a "how do I become a mod" conversation or a "can you spawn this for me" conversation. I'm sure the staff would be happy to help players out with the game, as opposed to being asked the same questions over and over and over.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

I understand where you're coming from, but in the instances from yesterday none of the questions I saw were about those two things. The only Admin that even thought about helping another player was Mod Zexion who helped out Brian on getting his account back. I'm not saying the staff doesn't do their job, but I never seem to see them doing much other than dicking around with ex-staff members.

Vee Dub

I see many members ask staff for help, The staff never reply. :S

Kryptonite

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 15, 2010, 11:27:12 PM
Most of you guys are kind of douches. Not all of you. Some of the staff, but not all of them. They could ask your help specifically then say nevermind when someone that is higher leveled than you offers help. It doesn't matter if that player doesn't even speak English, but just because they're higher leveled, or they're wearing bandos, or they have a position. The person could have no idea what the other person needs, they just want to seem helpful to get a mod position. What's worse is that that person does eventually get mod because of bull-shitting his way to it. Odds are you're one of the people that does this. Hopefully you're not. Even I admit I used to do this, but I not anymore. Now I actually do help people.

I know an ex-mod who obviously was an example of this. Not going to say names though.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

honestly most staff do help but one or two are sometimes afk or to busy to help
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

I understand when Alex is afk that he is unable to help. But when (insert name of random staff member here) is there and just talked with some 3 seconds ago then it gets a bit annoying. Aiko, Zexion, and Insomnom all helped me with 1 problem at the same time today. Those are the types of people we need as staff. We don't need people who d*ck around with their new crown.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 18, 2010, 07:31:04 PM
I understand when Alex is afk that he is unable to help. But when (insert name of random staff member here) is there and just talked with some 3 seconds ago then it gets a bit annoying. Aiko, Zexion, and Insomnom all helped me with 1 problem at the same time today. Those are the types of people we need as staff. We don't need people who **** around with their new crown.

weed

Sad Panda

Why do you do that all the time, haha?

Kryptonite

Cause people say exactly what I would say, or prove a good point, and nothing more needs to be said.

weed

Sad Panda

Then copy it and say "agreed". You look like your computer has downsyndrome... Does it...?

Kryptonite

Well I'm not the only one who does it.

weed

Sad Panda

Who else does? I think Mute might do it...

Brian

I totally agree with you Nick.

Sad Panda

Lol, yeah let's get back on topic... Thank you, Brian.