News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

You know what grinds my gears?

Started by Sora, November 14, 2010, 04:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

You want to know what 'grinds my gears'? It is when people know they ripped you off in a trade but they never do ANYTHING. And when the person finally realizes or finds out they got ripped off, and ask if they can atleast get something back, they do these things:

1) They turn off their pm to make you believe that they log off, when you can just type ::players to see if they're playing.

2) Just log off.

3) IGNORE you.

4) Say no, they did not rip you off.

I've experienced this many times, but there is one person that I know that is actually does NOT do this. And that player's name is Error. When trading with Error, he actually TOLD me that MY offer was too high and did not accept it. I do not want to mention names, but a lot of people do the OPPOSITE of this. I believe you guys should stop because you shouldn't do this because not just because it's not nice, but it's not nice to the other player.

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Try not to get ripped off. That's why I barely trade when I'm new to a game. I've traded like 4 times total. Three times I was transferring items and the other time I was buying lobsters.

bear hug

i dont think its the biggest issue but i think you were right in addressing it and i completely agree with you i think this was another reason that they introduces trade limit into runescape my advice to people who think that aren't aware or the prices would be to not do the trade until you are completely sure
I dont think there are definite prices yet because people keep getting new items etc.. but you can always ask someone that looks that they might know..

good job on making this topic.. :D

Sora

In this topic, i'm trying to convince the people that rip other people off not to do it. It's not nice, and it's not fair. You are right about not trading at all, but what i'm trying to do is to persuade people not to do these type of things. And thanks for giving your thoughts about this.

Carbon

I agree too, I'm not planning on really trading until I get a good estimate on a price. I'm sorry that happend to you. :-\

Daxking

When I saw this topic name, "You know what grinds my gears?" The first thing that I thought was that it's about Family Guy  ;D. But yeah, I agree... But if it's like weeks later, then not so much.

Vee Dub

This happened in classic so much.

Lmao at your heading ;D

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..