News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

What Skill Would You Like to See Next?

Started by Sad Panda, November 12, 2010, 10:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What skill would you like to see next?

Fletching
5 (9.4%)
Crafting
3 (5.7%)
Agility
7 (13.2%)
Slayer
10 (18.9%)
Farming
0 (0%)
Hunter
10 (18.9%)
Construction
12 (22.6%)
Dungeoneering
6 (11.3%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

They wouldn't get sued by Jagex. If Jagex doesn't allow their game to have remakes they'd be a monopoly and, therefore, breaking the law. Ryan obviously can't recreate it just as it is in RS, but he can make his own version using the base structure from RS.

If you like farming then you have enough time on your hands to actually try it. It's a pointless skill, in my opinion.

Dug

VERY TRUE.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Mhmmmm... I don't know who started this thought that we'd get sued for it. If you've passed 8th grade in my area then you'd know that...

Dug

Even if Farming has come out most likely a lot of people would train it at the beginning, but most people would quit after level 40-50 and train it on a weekly basis.
With slayer\construction\fletching\agility, almost everyone that's active on the server would train it daily.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Jake

I chose Hunter. You don't stay in the same area all the time :P

Partyhat

I'd have to say Agility by far, it's a really good skill and it's fun to do. I know all you do is do a course but it's fun if you have some music on and you are also doing other things at the same time.

+1 To Agility, I voted for Agility.

Dug

Reminder:Everyone read the thread carefully
i stay with slayer.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Hunter because it's fun and addicting. Happeh?

Rivin X

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Sad Panda

You guy don't have to follow the rules exactly... Seriously, it's just a poll.

Dug

Construction is 2 points ahead of slayer, agility and hunter are in a tie and farming is still 0 lol
Nick no-ones doing anything wrong?

Drunk Mario

Slayer or hunter. Although Hunter would be A LOT harder to code in, it would just be the most EPIC thing.. Almost as epic as the new theme. ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

Can be closed now since I'm no longer interested in Blitz and no one else really is...