News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

What Skill Would You Like to See Next?

Started by Sad Panda, November 12, 2010, 10:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What skill would you like to see next?

Fletching
5 (9.4%)
Crafting
3 (5.7%)
Agility
7 (13.2%)
Slayer
10 (18.9%)
Farming
0 (0%)
Hunter
10 (18.9%)
Construction
12 (22.6%)
Dungeoneering
6 (11.3%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Dug

I chose slayer because it is one of the most moving skills where you kill monsters until you lvl
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Amanda xo

I chose Construction.
Quote from: Daxking on November 13, 2010, 06:07:42 PM
Two Words to help decide: HOUSE PARTIES
How fun would that be?

Carbon

The construction house parties would be fun, but I would pick Slayer. I've seen post's and people wondering what high level monsters are there.... And I'm not the genius with answers for that, but if slayer was added I'm sure more monsters would be added for tasks.  ::)

Sad Panda

I'm the one that had the post for the strong monsters. p=
I also agree with Slayer because going with what Dug said, we just kill until we level. I'm not entirely sure, but I think we gain main combat experience as well.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Carbon on November 18, 2010, 06:47:10 PM
The construction house parties would be fun, but I would pick Slayer. I've seen post's and people wondering what high level monsters are there.... And I'm not the genius with answers for that, but if slayer was added I'm sure more monsters would be added for tasks.  ::)

You've seen people's post is?

It's posts not post's.

Sorry lol I had to get you back.  ;)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Carbon

Quote from: Kryptonite on November 18, 2010, 07:51:56 PM
It's posts not post's.
Noob :P I know, I'm not the best either. ::)

Kryptonite

Quote from: Carbon on November 18, 2010, 07:55:55 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on November 18, 2010, 07:51:56 PM
It's posts not post's.
Noob :P I know, I'm not the best either. ::)

Hahahaha.

@Topic: I'd like to see Dungeoneering because I love that skill and all of the items in it. Although I know it'll never happen.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

M I K E

I don't want any of those new skills to Blitz, like Dungeoneering, Construction or Hunter..

Voted for agility..

Shadows

[rsmembs=5.95]You guys obviously haven't played RuneScape enough to see how important Slayer and Farming in collaboration with everything.[/rsmembs=5.95]
"Rubes"

Sad Panda

I don't quite understand the fBBCode you put in. I don't like Farming that much though.

Dug

same.. How do you make a living from growing flowers -.- oh snap!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Shadows

Quote from: dug on January 07, 2011, 02:50:18 AM
same.. How do you make a living from growing flowers -.- oh snap!

[yougf'edyourselfxD]Rofl, I see no more reason to educate you in the ways of RS, you obviously know what's up. xD[/yougf'edyourselfxD]
"Rubes"

Dug

Yep and if i didn't thanks for offering but I've got someone to help me out ;)

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Vee Dub on November 12, 2010, 10:36:12 PM
Dungeoneering = Sued.

I chose construction because it's the least boring skill and it's awesome ;D
I'd say hunter, And also. If Ryan added Dungeoneering he'd get sued by JaGeX.

I K3 Dubstep

I'd have to say Slayer. It's a skill where you level most if not all your combat stats while training the new skill. If it were released maybe some new NPC's would be released as well? :o
Most people say Construction and I don't understand why. Sure, house parties are fun, but most people would just make their house the new Lumby, making the skill.. What's the word.. Cosmetic.
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."