News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Rant about goals

Started by Kryptonite, November 12, 2010, 01:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

I think it's really annoying when people are posting their goals and they write something like:

Get 100 respect on forums!

That's like saying, "Hey guys, everyone give me respect to make me feel better!"

It's just kinda selfish in my opinion. Please post what you think about people doing this.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

d1stortor

Yup, I feel you bro. It's not selfish, but it is kind of stupid. Because for people to give you respect you have to earn it. It's just pointless, haha.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

bear hug

wow why do you even care? dude honestly if something like this annoys your srsly weird.. i mean they want respect theres no need to post a topic plus.. its there choice? not yours i mean i know this is a rant.. because maybe it makes you mad  ??? but its only on like 20% of goals
and if you dont like it.. dont give them your respect..

srry if you find my reply a bit harsh but its my opinion and you asked me to post my opinion..

Sad Panda

I have one of my goals as "gain respect back". That means that I don't want people trashing me all the time though, "not give me respect".

Kryptonite

Don't no this is the rants section. You are supposed to post your rants here. So there is a point making a topic about it.

weed

Sad Panda

Quote from: bear hug on November 12, 2010, 02:14:11 PM
wow why do you even care? dude honestly if something like this annoys your srsly weird.. i mean they want respect theres no need to post a topic plus.. its there choice? not yours i mean i know this is a rant.. because maybe it makes you mad  ??? but its only on like 20% of goals
and if you dont like it.. dont give them your respect..

srry if you find my reply a bit harsh but its my opinion and you asked me to post my opinion..

False.

Yoho

PFFF, who uses Give Respect anyway's.....  :-\

bear hug

QuoteDon't no this is the rants section. You are supposed to post your rants here. So there is a point making a topic about it.

lol im not saying that he shouldnt of posted it i said it wasnt much use because to me it seems like such a small issue so please dont put words in my mouth

Sad Panda

Well the universe doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around him[/i] so we don't come running to you when ever we think about ranting.

Kryptonite

Quote from: bear hug on November 12, 2010, 04:32:53 PM
QuoteDon't no this is the rants section. You are supposed to post your rants here. So there is a point making a topic about it.

lol im not saying that he shouldnt of posted it i said it wasnt much use because to me it seems like such a small issue so please dont put words in my mouth

I mean considering you said...

i mean they want respect theres no need to post a topic

I don't think any words were put into your mouth.

weed

Insomnom

Lets not turn this into a flame war please.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and that's that.
=)
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

bear hug

i said theres no need to post a topic, which is my opinion idgaf if you post a topic about something that no one in worldscape could care less about except for you mmkay end of conversation

Quote from: Kryptonite on November 12, 2010, 04:43:44 PM
Quote from: bear hug on November 12, 2010, 04:32:53 PM

I mean considering you said...

i mean they want respect theres no need to post a topic

I don't think any words were put into your mouth.

you were so dont and 0mgggggg please just understand im saying..

Kryptonite

Quote from: Insomnom on November 12, 2010, 04:48:43 PM
Lets not turn this into a flame war please.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and that's that.
=)

Thank you..

Dont no stop being stuck up and you clearly said "theres no need to post a topic" and I said "there is a point in making a topic" I'm pretty sure I understood what you said. If not, feel free to correct me, but whatever type of argument you respond to this I will not reply to.

weed

bear hug

Quotewhatever type of argument you respond to this I will not reply to.

im glad you finnaly accepted that you were wrong and i accept your apology

d1stortor

wtf guys, why even argue about this. It's worthless arguing about this. Both of ya'll are acting so inmature. And Bear hug, if he made a topic about this it's because their is a point into it. Because even I think it's kind of dumb to make posts about gaining respect. For people to give respect you have to earn it. And you bear hug ain't earning your self non. I'm just saying, why even argue about this. Just say your opinion and that's it, no need to argue.

P.S. HE DID NOT PUT WORDS IN YOUR MOUTH.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$