News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

New AllGoFree Staff

Started by Jeremy, November 09, 2010, 09:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

Just letting everyone know that AllGoFree has hired 3 new Staff Members to help us manage the game and website.

These Staff Members are held to new contracts provided by AllGoFree and are responsible for a lot of website and game functions as of yesterday. Please give all of these new Staff Members warm welcomings and they are here to help! So please don't be afraid to ask for assistance!

Common questions about these new Staff Members:

These new hires are able to use all commands available to Jagex Moderators in RuneScape. Which means yes, they can spawn. But just like RuneScape they are blocked from having any way of trading/dueling/releasing items they have created. All Staff accounts are maxed and are hidden from highscores. These accounts are heavily monitored and are strictly for work purposes.

Any other questions can be posted here!
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Pk0wnedall

Congratulations All new staff, You have my warm welcoming.

Kryptonite

Congratz to the new guys. That's a good idea too, copying RS.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kyle

Congratulaions I hope you three enjoy Allgofree and ill meet you in-game

Avery

masterp82

congratz guys, even though i had an argument with you zevion,  --_--

Yoho

I think you had an argument because you keep spelling his name wrong. :P

Dug

@ Yoho, lmao
@ the three new staff members, welcome and congratulations, looking forward to meeting you all :) hopefully that will be on the november 15th.
See ya till then =<]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

I'm A Fag

congradulations to you three and thank you for joining worldscape!! welcome and i'll meet you in game :)
~Jahvahn