News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

People...

Started by Daxking, November 08, 2010, 07:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

One of the most peevish things somebody can do is straight up ignore you.... I'm not saying IRL, and i'm not saying names, cause you know if you do.... Some people act like a Jerk and just don't respond to "you" even when you know they aren't afk. They will right in front of you, move and you will still ask them or tell them or try to talk to them, but they will continue to ignore you... But yet again, this is a "great community" where some people, and not only regular players, just straight act like you aren't there... You guys are AWESOME and just think if you don't know, WHO CAN THESE PEOPLE BE? I wonder... And no this isn't just today and not only to me, I see people get straight up ignored even when they are in need of help. Nobody is better than anybody else so don't act like it just because you might have a certain "Rep" or even "Power".

Sora

I have only one thing to say about this.

You couldn't rant this any better.

And, I totally agree with you.

Triniboy

Tinyyoshi does this to me :(

Sora

Daxking

Yeah 30 views and only two people will say anything, when people know it's true... Just scared to say anything. C'mon guys, this is rants, let a bit loose.

Insomnom

Honestly, this doesn't bother me any.
If they don't want to speak with me then why should I want to speak with them?

('course I do know what you mean and where you're coming from- it's rude)

'course, my opinion will naturally be different because it's very rare that I innitiate conversation, anyway.. lol
I figure if someone wants to talk to me they will and otherwise I shouldn't bother them.
A little irrational, I know, but eh. It's who I am. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

It's the staff that does it and the people with large egos that do it. I have a large ego, but being the extremely talkative person I am keeps me from doing this. The staff appear to help people most of the time, but they mostly just d*ck around. I'm not saying all staff members do this, but some do. Thankfully a lot of the ones that do it are now gone.

Vee Dub

I can't really say i agree. People get annoying sometimes....... I don't actually ignore people but i sometimes don't really want to talk to them.

Even if you don't like them or they're annoying still give them the courtesy to reply back to them.

masterp82

*cough* Error *cough*  i feel you both vee dub and daxking, some people think they are too much for us or something. And the only thing i can do is....LMFAO! haha. People think they are too much in this game because they are higher and this and that. But then in real life they really don't know who you are or where you come from. And i'm pretty sure if they did, they would actually talk to that person they don't talk to.

Vee Dub

Exactly Masterp. In real life everyone would think the same of everyone else because the crown wont be there.

No one getting special respect.

cheekybenny

I have an excuse
sorry for ignoring anyone btw lol
BUT my laptops keyboard buttons: enter and arrows keys dont work cause well eh i spilt water over them? LOL :-[
so yeh i tend not to switch my mac keyboard onto my laptop unless im not doing hw WHICH IS NEVER CAUSE OF damn SCHOOL >:(

greatest apologies if i ignored you but i can't help it  :-*

Sad Panda

MasterP82, don't put down names of certain people... That's really low.

Daxking

I like this, people are putting there thoughts down... ;)

Sad Panda

One of the Admins just did it to me in game.

Daxking

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 09, 2010, 09:34:45 PM
One of the Admins just did it to me in game.
-sigh- Don't you just love it...