News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Random Fact of the Day

Started by Sad Panda, November 06, 2010, 02:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

It works just like Picture of the Day, except with random, funny facts. Same rules as Picture of the Day as well which means anyone can post.

I'll get us started...

Cockroaches die from radiation poisoning and therefore wouldn't survive a nuclear war.

M I K E

You have 2 hand.

Funny fact  ::)

Prehistoric

If you have three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

XD

Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

Sad Panda

I like the second one. The pool is always closed. The elephant is the only animal that can't jump.

Daxking

Sad Panda

About 1% of all humans are hermaphrodites. Some of the female hermaphrodites haven't had there male gentilia revealed to the eye yet, though, which makes this percentage seem a bit high. These women are accounted for.

Insomnom

In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.       
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

bear hug

Quote from: Insomnom on November 13, 2010, 11:08:06 PM
In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.       

looool thatd  be epic

M I K E

Classic will come back.
I'm really happy that it's a fact  ::) :P

Sad Panda

November 15th is Peter Griffin's birthday.

M I K E

I was most hated person in the Classic.

Isn't that cool fact?

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

Quote from: Kryptonite on November 17, 2010, 07:11:33 PM
What was your classic name?

I was "Knocked out" "Str envyz" and "I Enter I" in classic...i don't say my first acc name lol..

Dench

Quote from: M I K E on November 18, 2010, 07:34:49 AM
Quote from: Kryptonite on November 17, 2010, 07:11:33 PM
What was your classic name?

I was "Knocked out" "Str envyz" and "I Enter I" in classic...i don't say my first acc name lol..

I will 'Joojoojoo' or something along those lines... Also two people a year die in England licking a battery to see how powerful it is.