News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Code

Started by Sad Panda, November 06, 2010, 02:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see ::empty come back?

Yes
6 (60%)
No
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Sad Panda

Would you like to see the code ::empty on blitz? I think it should go on there because it's not like a huge advantage to anybody, but it's still useful.

Vee Dub

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 06, 2010, 02:05:16 PM
Would you like to see the code ::empty on blitz? I think it should go on there because it's not like a huge advantage to anybody, but it's still useful.
I agree, When you're cleaning out your bank (Spring cleaning.) it would be so much easier if there was an ::Empty code.

Sad Panda

I would use it for mining, woodcutting, and fishing.

Pk0wnedall

That's the thing theres no "::Empty" on Runescape, And it's quite a big advantage for skilling.

Vee Dub

No its not. With most of the skills now you bank your items, example when you're fishing you'd most probably bank your fish for cooking. If this code is added I think people would still bank there gainings.

Sad Panda

There isn't ::clientdrop in RS. There isn't ::players in RS. There isn't ::worldplayers in RS. If you haven't noticed we aren't RS. That's what makes this game better than RS.

I personally would use it for my "gainings" while skilling, but like you said; a lot of people would not.

Kryptonite

It really couldn't hurt to put this command in. NOTHING could go wrong. Other than someone accidentally typing it and losing stuff... But who does that?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

unknowed

bad idea.. no further comment.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Triniboy

It is a good suggestion, But it will be up to Ryan and Jeremy if they want to add it in.

Sad Panda

Like Kryp said, the only thing that could possibly go wrong is someone accidentally emptying everything. But even that would be hard. Who accidentally types that exact code?

Dench

Quote from: unknowed on November 08, 2010, 09:45:30 AM
bad idea.. no further comment.

Infact it is a good idea, Elaborate on it more then maybe i could understand where you're coming from?

Chaoslancex

Well i'd love the ::empty command it would really help.. my bank is 20-30 items till it's full.
I need to do some Christmas Cleaning XD

Sad Panda

Haha, I just wanted it back for quick skilling. ie: not having to go back to my bank after I cut wood, fish, or mine, but you guys have come up with your own good ones.

bear hug

to be honest i dont like it because well blitz has no commands and i think its best with no commands (i know it has ::players and ::worldplayers but they aren't really commands) so therefore i vote noooo because blitz is epic because it has no commands.. by adding this we are ruining that about blitz  :(

Sad Panda

Or we could reinstate the ::bank code...