News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

To Players, Mods, Staff, Server

Started by Voltimolt, November 08, 2008, 01:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Dear Members of the AllGoFree Community,

It came to me that i've been playin' WorldScape C for a year, and I like the way the staffs made the game, good on you allgofree. To the players, I would like to thank you very very much for respecting me and other members of WorldScape, by respecting.. you get respect back as a reward. Maybe in some rewards, you may get rares or money.

Mods: You know what??? You Guys Rule!!! every mod I meet is sooo nice to me, Especially Mia, I poon I, and other mods etc. I would like to thank you, very much.

Staff: You guys rule.. But too bad my Favorite Admin was Mod Shadow, but sadly he is demoted, Mod Elias, and Mod James. You guys always protect the server, sometimes from glitches, Bombers ( Past out now. )

Ryan: I Personally like you the best, because if it wasn't for you... Theres no friends I made, no Fun at all. Good Luck on Blitz Ry.

Jeremy: Your my second best! Cause you protect us from the all time hacker eon9. And manage the right people to be what to what, Mod Admin etc...

Server: I can't blame you for the lagg! But all I can say is you recently made us some fun. Good pking, Good people, and the most common the best server!!!!

Blitz: Umm, Hope you be out. I wish you the best of luck of all time. Ryan, take rest. so to you jeremy.

The Kindest friend you would meet,
Voltimolt

0ownage0

nice post, and good luck in the game your friend,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

xxgenocidexx

Hehe yes this is exactly the kind of response this game deserves because it is that great.  The things that makes it so good is the amount of contact between players and moderators and admins and whatnot.

Thank you I Poon I, Mod Elias, Ron, and Jeremy i've talked to you people the most and have recieved nothing but respect.  You guys help encourage people to not only follow rules but also you strive to make the game better.

Ry i havn't yet talked to you really and i hope to soon someday but i appriciate all that your doing for this game, your strive to make blitz a reality is slowly coming along and I can't wait so best of luck and thank you all for what you've done those of you I have and havn't met you've been great and continue making Worldscape as great and player to admin friendly as possible! :)

~Genocide

dragon lol u

dude huh i didnt get a word you said   ??? lmao you could of made it in less words!

Bill

Quote from: dragon lol u on December 27, 2008, 11:31:09 AM
dude huh i didnt get a word you said   ??? lmao you could of made it in less words!

Really? That's a shame because read this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,631.0.html

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

God Paul

im glad you support the staff mods ext...

darktaco.
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

mumups

Great post! I bet this realy made Ry and Jeremy's day!
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!