News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Skin

Started by kaelan, May 09, 2008, 03:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaelan

Hello the skin is good but laggs the forum so badly ry can you get a new skin  :-\

James

I actually Don't think it's the skin that lags,

I think it's the amount of Users online, the fact that this is tied to a Server, The IRC Chat, and all of the Programs and Content we have on here o_O.

kaelan

Hmm i thought it was the skin but it could be the irc too.

Ry60003333

Well let me just make something clear! When you load a page, it only loads that page.  ::)

So the content of the site has nothing to do with it. Its just that this site is run from my house, and my upload speed is way behind my download speed. Membership will also help pay for fiber internet possibly, with a very fast upload speed!  ;D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

James

oh, I knew it only loaded the page you were on silly  ::).

I was just thinking that since the website is hosted on your computer (locally) all the programs\stuff on your computer makes the hosting slow?  Just Wondering ;).

Cavallers

well i personally don't have a problem whit the website and i love the skin... :D and yes i sort of knew u run it from your house because i tried getting this version of forums and u have to download he he ;D ;D

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Well the actual computer that the forum is running from isn't causing any lag, its mostly the connection. When I access the forum from my house its really fast (obviously  :P). But the other servers that are running that upload data do cause more lag, mainly WorldScape World 1 is what is eating most of my upload bandwidth.  ::)

Cavallers

well i pretty much don't mind having this little lag like,it isn't that kind of lag it just takes long loading and  thats all.... and i love the skin...

-Cavallers

scinith

the skin is awesome in my mind  ;D but the lag is def within your hosts internet... with all the users online it's bound to lag... come on worldscape is getting big now and is has lots of users on  :D
The world can only spin until the last idea has been purchased...

Ry60003333

Quote from: scinith on May 26, 2008, 06:27:41 PM
the skin is awesome in my mind  ;D but the lag is def within your hosts internet... with all the users online it's bound to lag... come on worldscape is getting big now and is has lots of users on  :D
Yep, I would like to upgrade my internet connection, but my parents won't unless I pay for it.  :P

Another reason for membership.  :P

Zeldagirl

aww stop complaining, there's hardly any lagg :D

na, just kidding... i don't know... :P

hope to see all of you great people in...

WORLDSCAPE BLITZ: the greatest private server.EVER.

:-* ZELDA  :-*
- Banned -

Con1887

Yup for me there is no lagg, and I'm a little happy because other are lagging and my Isn't. :)

Ry I'm wondering why Isn't my lagging and others are? I have not yet experianced a lagg on the forums when other people are. ???

Chaoslancex

hehe i dont really lag much an i do like the skin :D