News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Compliment on Halloween Log In

Started by Daxking, October 31, 2010, 12:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

I would like to give compliments to Ryan and Jeremy for there work on the Log-In page.  Keeping up with changing the Theme for Holidays. Nice job. :P

Kryptonite

I'm pretty sure it looked like that last year. :\
Hoping for awesome event though.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Vee Dub

d1stortor

lmao @ vee dub. well i personally like this log-in thingy. does not matter if it's from years ago. Because it shows that we AGF players have holiday spirit, haha. And i personally think it's kind of good to change things around once in a while.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Vee Dub

Too be honest the music scares the S*** out of me.

Can i make a new song? Haha ;D

That's right D1stortor, It does show that we have spirit and that's the main thing!

Daxking

Quote from: d1stortor on October 31, 2010, 03:19:15 AM
lmao @ vee dub. well i personally like this log-in thingy. does not matter if it's from years ago. Because it shows that we AGF players have holiday spirit, haha. And it's also good to chance once in a while, because i personally think it's kind of good to change things around once in a while.
(Thumbs up) That's the spirit  ;D.

unknowed

really nice things going on here! compliments nice thingie wish i could make stuff like that.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

bear hug

d1stortor

The good thing is that I play on the client so music doesn't scare the sh.. out of me, lol.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Dug

All hail the creators of A.G.F!
P.s really great job you guys keep it up :]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

unknowed

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.