News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

How To Play WorldScape On A PSP

Started by Triniboy, November 06, 2008, 10:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triniboy

Play worldscape on a PSP....

HAHAH...i found a way...all you would require is a few things

1. SONY PSP(With CFW)(I can teach you how to get it if you want)
    2. A computer
    3. PSP USB cord(and maybe the charger also)
    4. wifi connection
    5. firmware 4.01 m33-2(thats what i use)
    6. a brain ;D

Oh yeah, the only psp that can get CFW(Custom firmware) are the PSP-1000, PSP-2000,.... people who just bought the new PSP-3000, There is like no way to cut the motherboard to downgrade it...as yet...

Instructions....

STEP 1   

Download the worldscape client, save it to your desktop.

Go to this link and download VNC for you computer and install it
   http://downloads.sourceforge.net/vnc-tight/tightvnc-1.3.9-setup.exe

After you install it, down load psp VNC,http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/public/psp/pspvnc/pspvnc-v1.2.6-fw15.zip

STEP 2
OK, now that VNC is installed on your computer, click start and click on TightVNC, and click on the ""Launch TightVNC Server""

If you look to the lower right side, you would see an ICON that has a letter "v" on it, when you put your mouse over it, you will see a ip-address on it.**thats your ipaddress**

STEP 3

Plug you psp into your computer and past the psp vnc files in the H:\PSP\GAME folder

Once you done that. unplug your psp and turn it on.

STEP 4

When you turn on your psp, go to "GAME" and select ""memory stick"" and look for psp vnc

When it starts up, it will ask you to connect to a wifi interent connection, once you connected... click ""NEW HOST"" and type in your computer IP on it, after you finish, select what kind of computer you have, and then connect to your computer..

STEP 5

Now you will be seeing your computer desktop, look for where you saved the "worldscape client " , open it and there it is, your playing worldscape from a psp.

P.S. using either psp or iphone/itouch will make the game kinda harder to play due to the way you type and the play you interact with the game.

i am working on a vid to show what it looks like ^.^

Here's a picture for how it looks on my psp SLim silver.

Ry60003333

Thats pretty cool, now that I think of that since the iPhone and iPod Touch have VNC clients available you could play it on those also. :o
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

0ownage0

wow thanks ry now i can play 24/7 without my parents telling me to get off the computer or telling me ive been on too long,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Triniboy

lolz,  ;D, well you you got the IPhone or itouch like ry said, just tell them your playing your music  :D

Zack

I own a PSP and by the amount of ram on it, it can take sometimes a few minutes just to open a simple web page, so playing WorldScape on a PSP would either be extremely laggy or you wont be able to play it at all because of the required memory and Java requirements. 

Chaoslancex

wow i think that might work i will try.
p.s. i go on ws forums on my psp. ;)

Triniboy

Quoteown a PSP and by the amount of ram on it, it can take sometimes a few minutes just to open a simple web page, so playing WorldScape on a PSP would either be extremely laggy or you wont be able to play it at all because of the required memory and Java requirements.

yeah..but it does not require to use the psp java, it just uses the psp as a computer display...so really all the memory such as RAM needed is being used from your computer , not your psp.

Oh btw, you dont require to use the psp webbrowser, its called a "homebrews app""

kaelan

Wow.. this worked i tired it on my psp and i was able to get on the site :D.

Triniboy

Yeah cool Kaelam u got it ;)

QuoteThats pretty cool, now that I think of that since the iPhone and iPod Touch have VNC clients available you could play it on those also. 

im not sure how it works on ipod/iphone due to i don't own any of those at the moment  :-\

Bill

I think you should change the title to "How To Play Worldscape On A PSP" and I think this should be made a sticky at the top. This really is cool if it works. I'm getting an iTouch for Christmas and I really think it would be cool to play Worldscape on it. Try and get Ryan or Jeremy to make this a sticky.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

0ownage0

ya i agree with bill this is a good post,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Ry60003333

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Triniboy

When beta goes back online, im going to try and see how it works on the psp, but it might be a little more lagg-ish im guessing, but i just have to wait until..

0ownage0

ya good luck getting on blitz with ur psp im also going to try that also

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Pure01owner

if only it worked on psp slim the new ones :(
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]