News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Reporting Player: Marcel66zc

Started by Pk0wnedall, October 19, 2010, 06:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

Your In-Game username: Pk0wnedall

Username of offending player: Marcel66zc

Rule broken: Language

Date of incident and report: 9:13PM, 19/10/2010

Picture or link to video:

Misc: I told her to stop abusing yell and she told me to "Shut up". Then later after she found out i reported her said "I will f*cking murder you respected member of community.". (Not a very nice thing for a girl to say...)

Coleshot1

Player muted.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.