News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

ALL MY ITEMS GONE INCLUDING SS CAUSE OF DUEL ARENA!

Started by bear hug, October 15, 2010, 03:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear hug

okay i was in the duel arena and i was wearing the following items..
1. bcp
2. bandos tassets
3. ammy of fury
4. dragon full helm
5. bandos boots
6. dueling ring
7. sarodomin sword
8. obby sheild
9. dragon dagger
10. pots and food
okay so i was dueling rare helper and i killed him with a dds spec.. after i killed him outa no were while he was dead he dds speced me and i lost all my stuff when i died i was at lumbridge with just my bcp, b tassy and dragon full helm i had lost all the items other than these in the list above. basically im really pissed off about this because i worked for those items.. and i sorta want them back i know i have no proof because it happened so suddenly but if you were to ask rare helped he would tell you it happened ohh and if this helps when i died i saw my items on the duel arena floor (the building) and i think rare helper might have taken them but i got back preety fast so he probably wasnt able to cause he didn't see them but i say there was a 40% chance he said he didn't but preety much any ***  who wants items instead of friends would say anyway i hope my items will be restored because i cant train with out them..