News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

I can't play blitz

Started by Francis, September 30, 2010, 09:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Ok number one i didn't play for a long time because i had a virus for about 2 months but now im back. All of that is cleared but the worldscape just keeps loading until unpacking configs and it has stayed at that for 1 hour! i tried again and nothing happend!??!?! Can someone please help? I even tried downloading the client. NOTHING!
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Joker

Quote from: francis54111 on September 30, 2010, 09:17:59 PM
Ok number one i didn't play for a long time because i had a virus for about 2 months but now im back. All of that is cleared but the worldscape just keeps loading until unpacking configs and it has stayed at that for 1 hour! i tried again and nothing happend!??!?! Can someone please help? I even tried downloading the client. NOTHING!
^THIS WHAT HAPPENS TO ME^

Vee Dub

Are you using a mac? If not, I can't help you. Having TeamViewer would be convenient :)

Francis

Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vee Dub

Are you using a Mac though? If not, I'm not sure if i can help you. I only know how to fix it on Macs.

You might wanna Pm Ry. He'd know more about it.

Francis

Thanks for helping but, Ive already fixed it on my own. I just needed to update my my java. Thanks for trying to help tho.
Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)