News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Woot go ws!!!!

Started by raremaster, October 09, 2010, 12:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raremaster

good job ws scape the most people that play blitz is 12 people most perople r mods so lol....... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-X :-X :-X :-X

lol i made post for a reason i played for years and u guys treat me like dirt. pretty much all admins so..... yea some others r lifeless losers who live with there mom's one example is yoho!!!!

Kryptonite

I live with my mom, and I am sooooooooooooo offended!

No but really piss off... You could have made this post meaningful or something... Not offensive... Jeez kid calm down no wonder we "Treat you like dirt."

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Vee Dub

Quote from: raremaster on October 09, 2010, 12:15:12 AM
good job ws scape the most people that play blitz is 12 people most perople r mods so lol....... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-X :-X :-X :-X

lol i made post for a reason i played for years and u guys treat me like dirt. pretty much all admins so..... yea some others r lifeless losers who live with there mom's one example is yoho!!!!
I bet $100,000,000,000 dollars you live with your Mum. Yoho has more of a life then you, He doesn't waste his time like you over flaming a server that has more potential then Runescape.

I must agree though, Worldscape has lost allot of it's players. All of them loyal and valuable to the server  :-\