News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

SPECIAL PLACE

Started by Dug, September 30, 2010, 04:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

I was searching through another top list server and found a place where all the monsters on that world would spawn so i was thinking what if we had some place like that only players over lvl 120 could enter :D but not with all the monsters cause that would be boring lol but how about the following :
(1095)Rock (Lvl 111) - Full Rock-Shell Armour (Very Rare)
(0221)Black Knight Titan (Lvl 120) - Enchanted Robes Top and Bottom (Rare), Dragon Bones
(3617)Shade (Lvl 159) - Raw Foods(*100), Chaos Runes.
that would be usefull :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Vee Dub

Not to add spam or anything, But why would we need this? If you're level 120 you're almost maxed out as it is.

Plus people would be jealous of what "Advantages" "Betters" get.

lollol

i  think its a good idea,but it would be for all the lvls,the challenge is to kill the monster,many ppl can att it at once,just like jad or kbd or chaos at runescape :)
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Chaoslancex

Quote from: dug on September 30, 2010, 04:14:27 AM
I was searching through another top list server and found a place where all the monsters on that world would spawn so i was thinking what if we had some place like that only players over lvl 120 could enter :D but not with all the monsters cause that would be boring lol but how about the following :
(1095)Rock (Lvl 111) - Full Rock-Shell Armour (Very Rare)
(0221)Black Knight Titan (Lvl 120) - Enchanted Robes Top and Bottom (Rare), Dragon Bones
(3617)Shade (Lvl 159) - Raw Foods(*100), Chaos Runes.
that would be usefull :)

Well guys sorry to break it to you but all those monster that you name up there are already in Blitz you just have to find them, i My self already killed all of them. (Note: The Rock(Lvl: 111) is located around Burthorpe.  ;) Good luck)

Dug

@ vee dub well yea you probably pointed that out soo how about we make it for lvl 90's and over :D
@ chaos  oo really well do they still drop those items? and how are we supposed to get to shade i cant find em lol
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

bear hug

lol this is a wierd idea since
Quoteall those monster that you name up there are already in Blitz you just have to find them

lol plus if this idea was to go ahead i see 2 faults

Quotepeople would be jealous of what "Advantages" "Betters"

and it would take up more of Jeremy and Ry's time and they are already working on the 508 blitz...

Vee Dub

I don't think he has to do much for the 508, Just need it legal. It's sorta like a girl friend, It's tempting but it aint legal.

Dug

Ok mabye it is a weird idea for e reasons;
1) Taking up time thou this topic is for posting suggestions no matter how time consumming it is plus if we don't post anything the team would be required to think for themselfs!!!!
2) Not necesary
But(I always have an answer;)) how about it being a event room for special events duch as the upcomming new years or AGF"s annual happy aniversary.
Anyway its just an idea and I'm sure it could be given a testdrive ;)

Vee Dub

Sorta like the Northpole Christmas event Area?

Sad Panda

Quote from: Vee Dub on October 04, 2010, 01:59:19 AM
I It's sorta like a girl friend, It's tempting but it aint legal.

Uhmmmm lolwut?