News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

My Computer v1 = RIP lol

Started by Voltimolt, September 24, 2010, 06:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Well,

My laptop got crashed heavily, couldn't restore anything, so I had to revive myself, cause if I gave it to my warranties official stores then they will take 4 months. But with me I only took 11 hours.
After all that, my computer got formatted from Windows 7 back to Windows Vista because of the restore disks, and 6 hours for upgrading it.

Meet my Computer v2.

4gb of music, gone. 30gb of movies, gone. 60gb of illegal stuff, gone.

But ehh in the end I start all over..

Im currently making this Computer v2, look like a computer v1 again.

I think this whole process is about 22%

Finished upgrading to windows7 legally.
Put all my Music back.
Customize my Windows when it was windows7 (aka, change logon screen background)
get all my wares back.
reprogram my softwares again.

Vee Dub

I feel for you Bro ;D

Wouldn't you rather start fresh? And did you found out what made it crash?

Voltimolt

Yeah, I was installing a Linux-based OS on another HDD. and they sworn they would leave Windows untouched.
But they did. That Linux-based OS messed with the windows files and didn't install the OS on that HDD.

No One gets Jolicloud social OS! Otherwise you'll end up like me.

Yeah I would like to start fresh, and i'm actually liking it, cause it's faster but it was never slow in v1. It the same speed.

Vee Dub

Did it delete all you're Itunes? If you had it.

Coleshot1

Quote from: Voltimolt on September 24, 2010, 08:00:32 PM
Yeah, I was installing a Linux-based OS on another HDD. and they sworn they would leave Windows untouched.
But they did. That Linux-based OS messed with the windows files and didn't install the OS on that HDD.
You mean "didn't"?

If my laptop were to crash like that... I'd lose 1GB of Touhou games, 200MB(Including WS) of random other games, 120MB of music, and about 5.2GB of random crap that can't be removed/is 'necessary' to work my computer.

Assuming my craptop still worked, it'd take 3 2-hour downloads to get the touhou stuff back, 5 minutes for music and etc.

I know it sucks you lost all that stuff, but you could be worse off.  ::)
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.