News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

worldscape classic pkers.

Started by d1stortor, September 17, 2010, 10:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear hug

hey guys ever heard of zaaa? wow.. hes like 2nd up there..

d1stortor

zaaaaaaa? nah not really. x wild x...thanks for your opinion.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

d1stortor

ohh and by the way. x wild x and nightwatcher, i do believe i was better than lolk, and cory for sure. you... we never really fought because you always was on the laptop, but the times we did i won. not really sure if you were playing on the laptop. if you was well i guess they dont count.(even though chaoslancex is a beast pking in classic with or without a mouse.)

Coleshot1

Quote from: nuggets on September 18, 2010, 05:16:34 PM
everyone forgot jeremy pked? ::)
Yeah, put The Wise One up there? I remember both common pking accounts Jeremy used.. P=

And really, Maxmager and Zaaa aren't up there? I know I didn't ever pk much, but I also know they were good.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Wild

Quote from: Coleshot1 on September 28, 2010, 12:47:15 AM
Quote from: nuggets on September 18, 2010, 05:16:34 PM
everyone forgot jeremy pked? ::)
Yeah, put The Wise One up there? I remember both common pking accounts Jeremy used.. P=

And really, Maxmager and Zaaa aren't up there? I know I didn't ever pk much, but I also know they were good.
true, max should be up there.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Triniboy

Emo pker and that death angel person

d1stortor

well i really do not know or seeing him. never really saw him pk either; so that is the reason i do not have him up there.

d1stortor

ohhhh yea!!!! emo pker was a pretty good pker. But i did beat her/him a couple of times. She/he killed me sometimes also, but i won more than he/she did.

Yoho

Me, end of story. :)

xxpkxpkxx or something should be up there. =]

Wild

xpkxpkx wasnt that great she had just a high combat. :O

Smoke 10 or more joints,

Kryptonite

Zaaa was like the best... All you new people don't vote for him cause you never heard of him but he was THE best.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

d1stortor

you are right kryptonite. Because i'm not sure if you read the first post. I said it was my opinion. And i wanted you guys to put you guys' opinion. So come on guys; number them from 1-10, doesn't matter if they are from long time ago.

Wild

Quote from: Kryptonite on October 02, 2010, 09:15:39 AM
Zaaa was like the best... All you new people don't vote for him cause you never heard of him but he was THE best.
im playing this game longer then you lmao.

Smoke 10 or more joints,

bear hug

this list is completely messed up im sorry but by putting yourself up there the list was ruiuned and you didnt think about everyone before you made the list nearly all the replys say put somone up there or they're complaints.

Proof:

QuoteZaaa was like the best... All you new people don't vote for him cause you never heard of him but he was THE best

Quotexxpkxpkxx or something should be up there.

QuoteEmo pker and that death angel person

QuoteYeah, put The Wise One up there

QuoteAnd really, Maxmager and Zaaa aren't up there?

Quoteohh and by the way. x wild x and nightwatcher, i do believe i was better than lolk, and cory for sure.

Sora

Steven(D1stortor) didn't ruin it. How should he know that Zaaa was good? When he started playing, Zaaa basically quit and never pked again, so I don't think it's his fault for not putting Zaaa on the list.
How did he ruin it by putting himself? From what I've seen, he's almost even better than me. Steven has killed me a couple of times, and keeps getting better as times go on. So, please, stop insulting Steven because I doubt you haven't seen him pk as much as me.