News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Blitz Bank

Started by Chaoslancex, September 15, 2010, 05:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Well Forums! post your Blitz bank and show off your items! XD idk i was bored so i took a pic of it.

Post a picture of your bank!

ratman3

Dang, that's one good bank.

Here's my Bank:
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Sora

Coleshot1

Your bank scares me... Like, really.

If mine looked like that, by tomorrow every player would be a little bit richer. XD

EDITFTW: The off-topic section says it's for "Non-Worldscape Blitz related discussion". This is as "Worldscape Blitz related" as it gets.. =P And your bank still scares me.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

d1stortor

wow thats an epic bank!i like the way its all organized and stuff.haha
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Vee Dub

This makes me lol, I made a topic like this exactly and no one replied.

Nice bank Btw.

M I K E

You made me sad Oscar  :(

(Nice bank btw.)

Chaoslancex

Update on bank Status!

Sora

Epic bank Oscar. Keep it up.  ;)

Vee Dub

That's insane! Your one luck Oscar, You know that? :P

Yoho

Hey Oscar guess what you are?

Oscar: What?

Leigh: Hacked! :)

bear hug

i like you little collection of phats oscar.. and when i saw your herbs i got jealous  :'(
might just have to post a picture of my bank soon  ::)

masterp82

3 saraswords?!?!?!3 whips?!?!?20 obsidian shields!??!?! and you lied! we said 5 gloves, you have 13!  -tear-,lol. awesome bank bro!

Pk0wnedall

Wow, Beautiful bank dude!

Dug

Awesome bank Oscar thou theres something i don't get on your update lol. In the first picture theres 3 d chains and in the 5th theres another 1 lol, anyway what the hell is that head in the 5th picture and how come theres no kbd heads :D
Another problem organize your castle cloaks and banners.
also lol i want those star symbols!!!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..