News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Blitz Bank

Started by Chaoslancex, September 15, 2010, 05:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Well Forums! post your Blitz bank and show off your items! XD idk i was bored so i took a pic of it.

Post a picture of your bank!

ratman3

Dang, that's one good bank.

Here's my Bank:
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Sora

Coleshot1

Your bank scares me... Like, really.

If mine looked like that, by tomorrow every player would be a little bit richer. XD

EDITFTW: The off-topic section says it's for "Non-Worldscape Blitz related discussion". This is as "Worldscape Blitz related" as it gets.. =P And your bank still scares me.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

d1stortor

wow thats an epic bank!i like the way its all organized and stuff.haha
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Vee Dub

This makes me lol, I made a topic like this exactly and no one replied.

Nice bank Btw.

M I K E

You made me sad Oscar  :(

(Nice bank btw.)

Chaoslancex

Update on bank Status!

Sora

Epic bank Oscar. Keep it up.  ;)

Vee Dub

That's insane! Your one luck Oscar, You know that? :P

Yoho

Hey Oscar guess what you are?

Oscar: What?

Leigh: Hacked! :)

bear hug

i like you little collection of phats oscar.. and when i saw your herbs i got jealous  :'(
might just have to post a picture of my bank soon  ::)

masterp82

3 saraswords?!?!?!3 whips?!?!?20 obsidian shields!??!?! and you lied! we said 5 gloves, you have 13!  -tear-,lol. awesome bank bro!

Pk0wnedall

Wow, Beautiful bank dude!

Dug

Awesome bank Oscar thou theres something i don't get on your update lol. In the first picture theres 3 d chains and in the 5th theres another 1 lol, anyway what the hell is that head in the 5th picture and how come theres no kbd heads :D
Another problem organize your castle cloaks and banners.
also lol i want those star symbols!!!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..