News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

What to do if you get stuck

Started by ratman3, September 11, 2010, 06:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratman3

When many people are training combat, they glitch and eventually get stuck in a wall.  I have found a way to get people out of this if they are within trading distance of an area that you can normally move in.  If an Administrator is not online (so they can tele the person out), then this method can be used to get the person out of the wall without using noclip.

To do this, you need Another Person, A bow (any type) and 10 arrows (any type that works with the bow).

1. The person that is not stuck gets the bow and 10 arrows, and goes to the person that is stuck.
2. The person that is stuck unequips everything that they have on.
3. Both players trade each-other (if they are within trading distance)
4. The person that is stuck trades everything to the non-stuck person, and the non-stuck person trades the stuck person the bow and arrows.
5. The person that is stuck then equips the bow + arrows and attacks a NPC.
6. The person that is stuck stops attacking and lets the NPC kill them, and then they respawn back at Lumbridge.
7. The person that was not stuck then gives the other person their items back.

This method does infact work, and I have used it to get many people unstuck.

*Note:  If the person is more than one square away from the not-stuck person, than this will not work.  Stuck player must be able to trade with a non-stuck person in order for this to work.*
*Note:  If an administrator is online, then they can just tele the person out.  This is recomended if no administrators are online.*
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

M I K E

If there's a Mod or Admin online, pm them in-game or in forums to tele you out of there.

You can check what Mods or Admins are online with command ::Onlinestaff

Sora

Quote from: M I K E on September 18, 2010, 09:44:18 AM
If there's a Mod or Admin online, pm them in-game or in forums to tele you out of there.

You can check what Mods or Admins are online with command ::Onlinestaff

Only admins can tele people to them.