News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

New Worldscape Blitz Beta Testers Wanted! Apply here!

Started by Jeremy, November 03, 2008, 07:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

Hello all, I will get right to business for the sake of time.

We need a handful of Beta-Testers that will help us launch Worldscape Blitz. Please note that you will not receive any type of collateral for helping.

Your job will include:
-Actively beta-testing Worldscape Blitz.
-Strictly testing aspects of Worldscape Blitz appointed to you. (If appointed)
-Giving us feedback on your general experience.
-Giving us suggestions, and notifying us of bugs you come across.

To apply to become a Beta-Tester, please give us the following information:

*Note: We ask this information to see who really will participate, and take the time out to help. If you can't answer a few simple questions, then how could you possibly help us test Worldscape Blitz?*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In-Game Worldscape account name:
How long you've played Worldscape:
Small paragraph about yourself:
Small paragraph on why we should choose you:
Small paragraph on what you think of Worldscape as it is now:
Rate Worldscape as it is now (1-10):
One or more suggestions on how you think Worldscape now could be improved?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This experience will give you a chance to work closely with the AllGoFree Staff, Ryan and myself. We guarantee you'll have fun!

If you are chosen, I will send you a message via the message center on this forum. You will also be given a title that says "BETA-TESTER" for your forum account.

I will mark your post either "APPROVED" or "DECLINED", so be sure to check back to see if you've been accepted! If your post is declined, please do NOT post again, if you do it will be treated the same as spam and will not be tolerated.

Player Mod's are automatically accepted as Beta Testers. Please PM ASAP if you are interested.

Good luck! Let the applications begin!
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Zack

ACCEPTED

Yay! -Hugs Jeremy-

In-Game Worldscape account name: Vista_X

How long you've played Worldscape: For About 3 Months

Small paragraph about yourself: Well, i'm pretty good in school (Get A's and B's), GREAT with computers, enjoy RuneScape and WorldScape, and would hope to be a Beta-Tester.

Small paragraph on why we should choose you: I think that I'm a perfectionist so I would give you good feedback and tell you guys what should be improved/added. I care deeply about the WorldScape community so I want Blitz to be the best it can be ,because of all the waiting we have all been doing for this great release  ;).

Small paragraph on what you think of Worldscape as it is now: I think WorldScape is GREAT the only bad things I could think of would be dupers and Eon9 (Which I know wont be able to hack WorldScape Blitz ;D).

Rate Worldscape as it is now (1-10): 9 (I'm saving my 10 for Blitz  :)).

One or more suggestions on how you think Worldscape now could be improved?: The only thing I think of that could be improved would maybe a few more pking spots such as a desert pking or mage bank.

maxmager

ACCEPTED

In-Game Worldscape account name:maxmager.
How long you've played Worldscape:4, 5 or 6 months.
Small paragraph about yourself:well, im from goergia, i live in goergia right now, i think i am a good player.. i play baseball, pitcher and catcher, somtimes other positions.(sorry it isn't a paragraph, not really much to say.)
Small paragraph on why we should choose you:well, i can be on for 2 hours everyday.... all throughout the week, i can be a big help to the mods, and the staff.i always have pens in my pocket so i can right down coords of double npc's and stuff like that also :P.
Small paragraph on what you think of Worldscape as it is now: i think worldscape is a very well economic game right now, ive been playing for awhile made very good friends had to deal with some rough times, but i love this game.
Rate Worldscape as it is now (1-10):7(blitz should be way better.)
One or more suggestions on how you think Worldscape now could be improved?better pking.....could use less glitches, i think ryan should make it where if your in the wild you cant tele to funpk.

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Voltimolt

ACCEPTED

In-Game Worldscape account name: Voltimolt
How long you've played Worldscape: About a Year
Small paragraph about yourself: My name is Andrew, And I live in Australia and born in New Zealand. I example myself as a Java coder, I've made a successful game with website and all. I'm expert at many things. I also hate George bush because of the Idea of Hurting Iraq. Im arabic-like, Assyrian. Also English

Small paragraph on why we should choose you: You should choose me Because i Set a good example on Players and suggestions. I'm computer-nerd.

Small paragraph on what you think of Worldscape as it is now: i think WorldScape is Perfect. Especially the success coding of rebruition Health Of bombers. :S

Rate Worldscape as it is now (1-10): 9.99 Just the lagg :)

One or more suggestions on how you think Worldscape now could be improved? Interesting Mini-games and new Party hat Colors.

happy tree

ACCEPTED

In-Game Worldscape account name:Happy Tree

How long you've played Worldscape:i played 3 years ago on a different account

Small paragraph about yourself: im a verry hyper person who likes to get stuff done ive got a/b's in school and i love runescape!

Small paragraph on why we should choose you: because im ready to cheack for any glitches,bugs or any other issues.

Small paragraph on what you think of Worldscape as it is now:it is fun and easy.
but im really looking forward to playing blitz.

Rate Worldscape as it is now (1-10):8

skill capes and all of the new rs2 quests and items would be nice.
Wow Worldscape is awesome

Rare weed

ACCEPTED

In-Game Worldscape account name: i have many accounts, but Rawr weed, or d i v i n 3

How long you've played Worldscape: a year and a half.

Small paragraph about yourself:i love private servers i got into them in 06-07, i first started playing runescape in 03 i still play every now and then i love computers that my main hobby, along with photography

Small paragraph on why we should choose you:i have Beta tested other servers i would just be glad to help this server become better since i have been here for a very long time

Small paragraph on what you think of Worldscape as it is now: well some of the econmy is rather odd but other then that it is a great server with amazing staff i get on whenever i can.

Rate Worldscape as it is now (1-10): 9

One or more suggestions on how you think Worldscape now could be improved? I would LOVE to see autocasting that would make my dreams come true and skillcapes but i have already seen that you have those all figured out i can not wait.

Triniboy

ACCEPTED

In-Game Worldscape account name:punjabi256
How long you've played Worldscape:Around 2 months
Small paragraph about yourself: Well...i build gamming computers, im mostly a guy who screws around with technology, make it better, or advance its capabilities. I also make runescape music vids, (i can help sponser your site with vids),...other than that, im  not really a sports person, play a little basket ball, soccer, cricket....

My computer specs =p
AMD duel x64 4200+ 2.2Ghz(over clock 3.1 Ghz)
8GB RAM :o(working on getting 16GB) =p
Nvidia 9600GT  ;)
Vista 32bit/xp 32bit ( i run on 2 operating system from 1 mother board =p)

Small paragraph on why we should choose you: well i would be a good person to reply, mostly base on graphics =p, and i got a good computer for speed, so i can reply to you on the "lag" and tell you what the computer would need to run the game.....i dont get on till around 4-5PM , but i do stay on late at nights, currently student pilot..so if ever needed, ask me like a 2-3 days before if you need me on a certain day and i would let  you all know. most of them times, i can be contact if needed mostly through out AOL/AIM or Yahoo messanger

Rate Worldscape as it is now (1-10):7( you cant use everything you have)

Well i think you are working on graphics already...i think that you need to secure your network..i am able to access my account, and get in,with out using a password  :-X, so you should watch out for that..base on some cases, that might be why people say they get hack.

P.S I can do some game designing mostlying using Photoshop CS3..but i never really tried doing it with java appd

codakiller

DECLINED

codakiller ;D
I have been playing worldscape for about a week :'(

You should choose me because i like to think of my self as a critic in a way and i believe that i will give you my best opinions on wht can be improved on, i absoulutely love worlscape even for the short period of time i have played and i want to help make a even better more amazing game.

WorldScape is a truly amazing game, I find that the only small problem is that it lags quite often.

I would have to say worldscape is a 10  blitz will be off the charts
a couple things WorldScape can be improved on is more minigames and possibly minigame catches such as more and better prizes for the better you do.

xxgenocidexx

DECLINED

Worldscape account name:Xxgenocidexx

How long you've played Worldscape:hmm started sometime around Saturday at 11pm

Small paragraph: Hm i personally have been acting as a moderator by trying to keep the yell command in order and maintaining player language and actions to improve this already great game.

Small paragraph on why we should choose you: Personally i would like to be picked purely on the honer of testing a game of this calibur and status. It is very amazing and look forward to playing it more.

Small paragraph on what you think of Worldscape as it is now: I think Worldscape is a great MMO filled with perks that you could not obtain in the original and is much better in this revamped form.

Rate Worldscape (1-10): 249.6 (if it had to be in the scale 7.5 just because of minor things)

Suggestions on Worldscape?: Hmm none really i suppose the attacks of the npc's just because i fell out of my chair after i was hit a 25 on a man. (Lucky it wasnt the 60 or so my friend was hit by a white knight.)

My final words are that i have been respecting and helpful and that i would truely like the opportunity to partake in a beta-test

knukles64

DECLINED

In-Game Worldscape account name:knukles64
How long you've played Worldscape:about a week and a half.
Small paragraph about yourself:well, I love playing computer games and I learn really fast, plus I can addapt to the games.  I don't act like a "retard" and I love helping people.
Small paragraph on why we should choose you:I will learn it fast, find bugs, and help the new people that start when it gets up and running.
Small paragraph on what you think of Worldscape as it is now:I think worldscape is really good now but the lagg kills, but that is my only complaint.
Rate Worldscape as it is now (1-10):I rate worldscape 10
I can only say to try and fix the lagg but other than that it's one word....amazing.
OBAMA FOR THE WIN!!!!

bamdidyblam

ACCEPTED

In-Game Worldscape account name: Bamdidyblam

How long you've played Worldscape: about one year now

Small paragraph about yourself: Im a very straight forward kind of person and i don't lie myway around things.  I can very easily notice the details of servers because i am co owner and admin on several servers. Im not one of those people that is doing this just to kiss up to the bosses and I hope to help out Worldscape Blitz as much as possible.

Small paragraph on why we should choose you: I think i should be chosen because I know all there is to know about Worldscape because I've been around for quite some time.  I've never been banned and Ive never abused any of the rules and i belive that I would be a great help to the testing of Blitz.

Small paragraph on what you think of Worldscape as it is now: Ive always liked worldscape classic because ive always been a fan of the classic old school servers but I have also been staff of the new silabs and 508 servers and i have grown into them and found my place in them rather quickly. Ive been looking forward to Blitz for a long time and cant wait for it's arrival.

Rate Worldscape as it is now (1-10): As of now, i would give it a 9 for the simple reason that it is highly succesfull for a classic server.  I know of only one other old school server and it gets a average of 5 players a day. World scape if more then triple that and im glad to be apart of it.

One or more suggestions on how you think Worldscape now could be improved? I think the lag is a small but yet annoying problem with some people. I dont personally expierince it but I think some people are seeing this as an excuse to say they lost their rares in a lag when really they did not.

I hope to be a beta tester and i look forward to working wit the staff more closely.
World Scape Classic member for about 2 years

Usefull links

SMF Forum Codes

Styles and Codes

Server coding help and more

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

redbone

DECLINED

Hello Worldscape staff my account name is redbone and I have played Worldscape for 9-10 monthes. Im a nice person and have alot of respect to people who earn it (like yourselfs).Why should I be a betta tester well I am a perservered person and won't stop trying until I get it done.Also (not to bragg) im good with computers.I would have to say that worldscape gets a 8 out of 10 because of the lagging lately and because your servers are up almost all the time.I suggest that you would just keep the worldscapeblitz that is online while the new client is up noso now that players won't get upset that they can only play the new server or client. Yours truly redbone.

jobsnotjail

ACCEPTED

In-Game Worldscape account name:jobsnotjail
How long you've played Worldscape: 5 months on and off
Small paragraph about yourself: I tend to think of myslef as pretty responsible and organized, I have a good sense of humor, and I do pretty well in school.
Small paragraph on why we should choose you: You should choose me because I think i've got what it takes to test this
Small paragraph on what you think of Worldscape as it is now: Worldscape now has good gameplay, great pking, fun and easy ways to lvl up, quick money, goods mods who are helpful, and easy ways to obtain decent armor.
Rate Worldscape as it is now (1-10): 8
-Less lagg
-Newer items
If you want to make friends dont discuss religion and politics
It's true hardwork never killed anybody but why take a chance
*Each day's a gift and not a given right.*
Leave no stone unturned.
Leave your fears behind...

Nhl06

ACCEPTED

Nhl06

2 Years, on an account called: Oh

Im 15, done most GCSE Course work and i have alot of time on my hands until June.

I am your BEST Candidate, seriously Active, online every day. I will take part. I find glitches all the time and i am very observant. I care about the economy and try to help it as much as i can.

4. Alot of Glitches. If the game keeps going as it is now, the economy will collapse and we will have a worldscape recession.

Fix all the glitches and have players advertising for you on the net, maybe even give them a reward of Ws Gold. Then when you guys have alot of players, take off custom teles, remake some of the cities by spawning walls and other objects... (I can do that for you if youd like, or simply get the codes for them)

poild

ACCEPTED

Poild

I have played this server for about one-two years and yes I do take breaks for games because i'm moving in to school as this year I will work hard and also I will work hard playing this server.

My name is Jawwad Habib, I love school and my favorite subject is English and this year I'm, into hosting and taking care of my server. I have been playing servers for about 3 years. Also I'm on the computer everyday some. There are times when i run/take care of my server, play other servers, and do homework.

I think you should choose me because i mainly have proper english, I don't cuss at people because I am mad. I have experience as an owner I have had about 30 people on my server, I know what mods, beta testers, and other staffs should do. 

I think that Worldscape is a very good server, well coded even though we may not have as many people as this server can handle. But I think in this next server a lot more people because you can see that not just any 317 server has real skillcape emotes. It takes hard coding for this to happen.

Personally i think that this server is rated a 8-9. My reason is that I remember the last Halloween event, it was almost a Official Runescape Event. It had everything to do go through a maze, Npc Dialogues, Talking options, and player talking back. 

I think that there should be advertised more because if you go on Moparscape's server status, i never found a post saying anything about allgofree. Therefore, i will help advertising and participate in the next server even though I probably won't be picked for beta tester. I have no clue it's my decision it is yours :)