News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

September 11, 2001.

Started by Sora, September 11, 2010, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

Today, September 11th, was the day the September 11th attacks happened. They were a series of suicide attacks upon the United States. On this day, a group of terrorists hijacked four commercial passenger jets and crashed two of them into the World Trade Center, killing everyone on board and some working in the building. The third one was crashed into the Pentagon in Virginia. There were no survivors. On this day, people would take a few seconds to close their eyes and remember the tragedy that happened on September 11th, 2001.

Coleshot1

Thanks for reminding everyone, I nearly forgot. Can't really think of anything else to say. >_>
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Sora

I can't think of anything to say either. All I can do is remember how many people died in that tragedy.

Vee Dub

All's we can do is Remember them. Surely this will happen.

That is a Terrible story man :S

unknowed

i just want to say: rest in peace dear fellows...

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

M I K E

Quote from: Coleshot1 on September 11, 2010, 03:22:31 PM
Thanks for reminding everyone, I nearly forgot. Can't really think of anything else to say. >_>

What he said^^

Drunk Mario

I have the movie about this and It's just terrible.(the tragedy, not the movie) I didn't want to make a topic because I would have to put so much onto It then, Like a video and a reference link and whatnot.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pride

Thousands of innocent people were killed that day. God shall damn them eternaly, and may America rest in peace. We bow our heads in prayer.