News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Is worldscape classic ever coming back?

Started by 3 H1t Qu1t, September 04, 2010, 03:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3 H1t Qu1t

Dear allgofree team I have been asking a frequent question regarding worldscape classic, and that is, if it will ever be back online. If any one of you could message me telling me if it is or isn't I will make my decisions from there, Thank you

Regards,

3 H1t Qu1t

Kryptonite

Psh you gonna get a warning. It's never comin' back I don't know how many times that been said. It's cuz everyone complained about Blitz sucking, so Ryan probably thought "F- you guys, you gonna get it if you keep complaining" so they kept complaining and now classic gone forever. Thanks a lot everyone, it really means so much to me that you would piss Ryan off so much that he deletes Classic..... I love you all.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 04, 2010, 04:51:39 PM
Psh you gonna get a warning. It's never comin' back I don't know how many times that been said. It's cuz everyone complained about Blitz sucking, so Ryan probably thought "F- you guys, you gonna get it if you keep complaining" so they kept complaining and now classic gone forever. Thanks a lot everyone, it really means so much to me that you would piss Ryan off so much that he deletes Classic..... I love you all.
Beat me to It. Exactly right my friend.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall