News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Reading

Started by kaelan, October 29, 2008, 10:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaelan

I say is my best subject i have A in it at the moment and can finish a 500 page book in about 5 hours although some people don't believe me  they tested me and i did complete it in about that time.

Banjo Hick

im pretty good at reading too. ive read almost 3500 pages this year so far. and my first half semester just ended. and im almost done with this 300page book. and im on pace to set the second best record of how many pages read! but the person who came in first is in this year too. and shes read like 800pages!!! and she is only in 6th grade while i am in 7th. danget....

~nitti~

kaelan

Quote from: banjo hick on November 08, 2008, 02:15:44 PM
im pretty good at reading too. ive read almost 3500 pages this year so far. and my first half semester just ended. and im almost done with this 300page book. and im on pace to set the second best record of how many pages read! but the person who came in first is in this year too. and shes read like 800pages!!! and she is only in 6th grade while i am in 7th. danget....

~nitti~
Very nice we should have a contest some time.

maddy

lol my best subjects are language spelling and reading!!
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Con1887

My best subjects are Math and Science. But I haven't been doing good in math lately. I don't read much; I can't find any good books to read.

Triniboy

Im not really a person who likes school...i don't really like reading books or doing math...but im still good in math, cause im a 9th grader taking 10th grade math classes

0ownage0

ya im just like con im ok in reading but i prefer math and science                                                                                                            0ownage0
hey everone im back!

maddy

i love to read, reading exrpesses true feelings.. and you can picture whats happening if your a good reader...i love to picture what is happening in my head it makes it seem more real

0ownage0

i mean i love to read but i takes me like a year to find a good book that i like,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Pure01owner

Reading is for pansy LOL  be a man watch t.v!! or lady* lol i read 1 book brigde 2 terrabithia i cryed ='( when she died lol movie was horible.
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Chaoslancex

lol pure is right lol jk i only like one series of books

(Keys to the kindom) by gratz nix i think that is how you spell his name i read 6 of his books there preaty good and that is all and if there a book i have to read i look for the movie and i see the movie that is how its supose to be and i dont have a clan reading but if i did i still dint read there i watch the movie lol :D ;)

maddy

i love TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go TWILIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Pure01owner

im gunna watch with a girl on monday :P Movie time !!!
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

zammypro

Reading and writing are combined for me because of low funds. I'm not really good at it but that's because I don't pay much attention to it. I'm rather good with math and science, however.

maddy

Quote from: zammypro on December 19, 2008, 10:40:44 PM
Reading and writing are combined for me because of low funds. I'm not really good at it but that's because I don't pay much attention to it. I'm rather good with math and science, however.
it is like that for me in spelling and language