News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Donaters List

Started by Jeremy, October 10, 2008, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zachman

When server if back up I'll check if I'm still ban, If not then I'll be happy to donate.  (Yes I read the whole thing.  But I wont donate if i can't play)

wolfy

Quote from: xx hottie xx on July 30, 2009, 06:10:35 AM
Hello i have some suggestions!!
my friend own a server that have some donator Stuff on it.
she has over fifty donators and she get atleast 1000.00$ a month.
IDEAS:
donator items like customs example: Donator godsword :P

and yea other donator items say 5.00$ for a rubber chicken.
or maybe 99 strength for atleast 3 dollars

hmm food like sea turtle heals 40 hp and doesnt finish (unless they die) only 2.00$

uhhmmm Members world? :D donator world maybe 5.00$

haha Party room has more stuff on members and make it 508!

If you would like to have a video of a members world!

Check it out :D

If you like this awsome suggestion add my friend on email PM me for the email address :D
Sweet regard  ;) Hannah!

Uh, Ry is doing his best to make make/finish Blitz (508). So bleh.

ACCOUNTS-
-[main] Dro
-[old main] Wolf mail
-[bored] boredum

Chaoslancex

jeremy and ry i would like to help, it might not be much but yea how dose it work is it by mail or using credit card? :)

xx hottie xx

hey ill donate 5$ but i hope that will be enough!

Drunk Mario

i would be very happy to donate just like alot of other people but i dont have free money right now.. im buying a laptop so after that i will try to donate =) and is there like a certain amout of money like would it be ok if i donated 5$ or you guys need more?? im just saying i would at least donate 25$ though=)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pk0wnedall

I, could donate about $20 australian currency.

suggestion: can you give like donators a donator crown (forum only) maybe game?
like a crown with a "D" on it green 1 maybe?

Pk0wnedall

Dear ~All-Go-Free,

I can donate around $10-$20

Suggestion: I, think donators should get a Crown with a (D) on it to represent they have donated to ~All-Go-Free.

Nicest Regards,

Jack7. :):)

BigDogg420

Jack you posted on here saying pretty much the same thing saying you can donate 10-20$ and asking for a crown so jack please read over your post please. But anyways thank you for donating 10-20$

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Drunk Mario

i think that is a good idea jack7!!! talk to Jeremy or Ryan about that. In the past i have played servers like that but with special in-game crowns! they were really cool.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Omri

Okay, This week I'll be able to donate 32.00 Dollars, I hope that is enough. :o :o

miamihomies

I wish i was 18...
Oh well 5 more years to GO!!!
Hi! No! Bye! Yes! Clueless? I Love You Sweetie Hmmmmmmm.... Cheese
Thebeatles(my account is worldscape)add me if you want.

pure boii

hey, i understand how long it would've took to make blitz (2 year's) and also classic..you probably would've spent alot of money making it too. i would really like to donate but atm im out of money because im 13 but i really think you guy's deserve it.

Thank's.
'SammyBoiiâ,,¢'  =]

Coleshot1

Like pretty much everyone else here.. I WOULD donate if I could.
Right now I'm paying for my family's internet, $47.99 a month, and my mom won't let me buy anything else. (Lol?)
Maybe when my step-dad gets his job back (he got laid off along with everyone else in the U.S. >_>) I can pay. Because it's obvious i'm SOO rich.  ::)
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Drunk Mario

Jeremy.. quick question: if we are going to donate.. how? like how will we get you guys the money? because in less than a monthe i will be donating some of my money i have left(im buying an Ipod touch!).

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Deathtron55

i might be able to donate and one more thing-
he said no special treatment if you do- specifically talking to xx hottie xx
i could donate like 15 dollars maybe but ill have to mail it because idk how to do anything else.
                             ~me (duh who else would it be?)