News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

whats going on whit the server!!!

Started by Cavallers, May 08, 2008, 10:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavallers

ok this is wierd i have tried to login like 3 times and it does not load it logs but it does not say ''login in please wait''
and when u type something it says ''null'' after that it kicks me and when i try to log in it says that my account is already logged in and cannot log for like 5 minutes

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: Cavallers on May 08, 2008, 10:06:35 AM
ok this is wierd ive tried login in like 3 times and it dosnt load it logs but it dosnt say login in please wait and when u type something it says null after that it says my acc is loged in and cantr log in for like 5 mins

Wow, I think the server actually crashed.  :-\

I'll go restart it right now.

EDIT: I found out why it crashed! Theres a bug with pumpkin plants where the server crashes when there is too many of them. Fixing that now!  ;D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

pepper

Weird  :o

Though, there were like over 1.2k pumpkin plants planted around the world...(mostly at ::northpole) and the server was reaaallly laggy...it was easy to tell it was gonna crash ;).

Ry60003333

Well it crashed at 2000 plants because of an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, but I re-wrote the Pumpkin Patch system and there can now be an unlimited number of plants.  ;)

Cavallers

ry you got to tell lady of york shes one of the person planting this everywhere and she she keeps doing it and its really annoying

-Cavallers

pepper

QuoteWell it crashed at 2000 plants because of an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, but I re-wrote the Pumpkin Patch system and there can now be an unlimited number of plants.

That's pretty much saying you can plant as many pumpkin plants as you can now Cav ;).

Cavallers

well why does she has to do it at those places?? she can just go ::spookypatch or ::ppatch and do as many as she wants ... >:(

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: Cavallers on May 13, 2008, 10:55:46 AM
well why does she has to do it at those places?? she can just go ::spookypatch or ::ppatch and do as many as she wants ... >:(
Well, if you don't like where someone is planting, buy some Poison from ::patchshop and use it on a plant to kill it.

Cavallers

well its true but she does it on lumby no one likes it  :P

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

well the point that Ry, and Pepper are trying to make. Is that anyone that DOESN'T like them, can go to ::patchshop, buy poison, and destroy them there self!

If they don't wanna do so, then i guess they will have to live with them! :-\

~Chris

Cavallers

i did that whit my pure i removed 1k plants that day but they keep doing it and its kinda annoying... :S

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

But it's not your job... It's for anyone who doesn't like the plant's... If you wann do that, thank-you! But alot of player's can do it them-self. If not, then I guess they have to live with it :-\

Cavallers

you have a point there mister  ;D :o

-Cavallers