News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

began of wsb

Started by Annakarl, August 22, 2010, 08:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annakarl

like we all know world scape blitz is on every one wanted to play it but some people when they see the xp rate they left but idk if some people loved it i make this topic to vote for which better
start voting
world scape blitz 6 votes
world scape classic 2 votes

Drunk Mario

Blitz. Some people are just being lazy and don't want to have to actually EARN their items and skills.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

unknowed

i'm not sure but i think what i have seen from blitz: cool new skills and another world (that's somtheing i prefer) but still the easy skill training and making easy money is just great! so my vote is still for classic.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Sora

Blitz. Although I like the PK-ing in Classic, the economy was terrible. In blitz, you could skill and it's harder to work for money. Like Drunk Mario said, people are just being lazy and don't want to earn their money. Instead of complaining, use the time you complain and train.  :P
And try appreciating Ryan's hard work he put into it. GOOD JOB RYAN!  :)

Dench

BLITZ IZ DA BOMB, when they have a server that can hold 2,000 players that's when they can judge Blitz, but until then, STFU!  >:(

bear hug

my vote goes to blitz although im not sure about the pking cause i haven't pked in blitz....  idc tho like juts compare what you can do on classic to what you can do on blitz when your not pking - DONT NO

Joker

Diva La Viva

X