News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Respect- I dont think so

Started by huntress, October 24, 2008, 11:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huntress

Eon9-

He has blocked Huntress Because i got mad at him for wanting to be respected, but how can i if he's treating people like dirt.

I got mad at him because he wanted me too respect him, icannot respect someone that is not being kind to the server and treating us like we r nothing.

And i kow people get mad, but there too afraid to say something becuase this so called "master hacker" can't get his own way.

His offencive behavior is revulting and frustrates me.  I'm not taking it no more, i have only been playing for less then 6 mothns and i already am extreamily mad.

He's fighting with people and needs to be taught! there are people that he is talking too that have feelings.

RON thinks that if we treat him with respect he will get along. But idk how the hell we can when he treats us this way.

He's putting people down to make himself feel good, He thinks he's the boss. Idc if he is i'm not taking it anymore.

Hacking Is illegal Here, and that's another reason i am mad at him.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
^.~-=MiA ~AKA~HuNtReSs=- ^_~

-=NoThIn ToO SaY=-

Flame

Just ignore him like I do and he won't bother you

Jeremy

Rants about Eon9 aren't welcomed. We can't do much about Eon9, but I will unban your account as soon as the server is up again. It crashed. =\

This is locked.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-