News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Blitz Legends - Clan Discussion

Started by Coleshot1, August 20, 2010, 08:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coleshot1

I had to make this just so the recruitment topic wouldn't be spammed. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk about this clan, post here. Please do not post on the recruitment topic.

Here I'll answer questions you may have about the clan, and maybe make small announcements here and there.

~Blitz Legends~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Coleshot1

New member: Con1887. =D

And guys, please stop posting on the clan recruitment topic. If you want to post, do it here. =|
9 hours 58 minutes... Better get some sleep, going to wake up 2 hours before that. Which means 7 hours of sleep.

Well, cya guys in maybe 7:30 hours.

Edit: Oops, double post. I thought someone else posted..

I meann, bump!
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Drunk Mario

Good luck with your clan Cole. I hope this will help keep the economy in line!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

brianc

I second that opinion.

Hopefully with this group of people the rares won't get too out of hand.

I wish Chaoslancex, and Daxking best of luck.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Drunk Mario

Quote from: brianc on August 22, 2010, 09:48:46 AM
I second that opinion.

Hopefully with this group of people the rares won't get too out of hand.

I wish Chaoslancex, and Daxking best of luck.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Chaoslancex is not in this clan.. Coleshot1,Con1887,Rivin X, X, Vio Vex.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Coleshot1

Daxking and Oscar aren't in this clan. >_>

Although...

Blitz Legends is now allied with Deathzone!

Leet

Hey.... Join yesterday really dont know what im suppose to do for the clan wasnt givin any direction or advice on what my propose in clan was but anyways thanks for letting me join maybe someone will explain to me soon.

I'm superman with the wind at his back, she's Lois Lane
But when it's bad it's awful, I feel so ashamed I snap
Whose that dude? I don't even know his name
I laid hands on her
I'll never stoop so low again
I guess I don't know my own strength

Coleshot1

If you have extra items and see someone who needs them(fits level requirement), you should give them whatever you can. The only thing you're required to do is train the skill(s) of your choice whenever possible. (No-lifing is optional. =P)

I'm mostly the one getting items for people now, because I tend to be well-off. Once I get a million GP or so I'll start giving that out, too. The rest of you can wait until you have enough for yourselves before giving to others.  ::)

And Oscar is actually in the clan now, too. Not Daxking though.

Leet

only reason im skilling cause cant figure out what to train range on and get desence drops thats not a waste of time... so no life mode on woodcut 93 atm be 99 tonight or tomarrow.

I laid hands on her

Leet

Im sorry but this clan is just not active enough for me, i will like to resign and wish you guys luck.  :D

I laid hands on her

Coleshot1

It's only because you guys didn't understand what the whole clan was about. I don't feel like shutting it down, but it really isn't doing anything I implied it to.

Vee Dub

Here is my understanding of what you do.

• Firstly you stock up with a specific item.
• Find a player in need of items that's Active, Respectful and deserving of the item.
• Supply him with that item.
• Do it all again  ::)

If that's pretty much correct, Then, There wouldn't be clan events.

It's pretty much just being nice, If you're just putting that attitude on to do you're job you're doing it wrong. You should be natural at this job  ???

Coleshot1

Quote from: Vee Dub on September 13, 2010, 02:28:15 AM
It's pretty much just being nice, If you're just putting that attitude on to do you're job you're doing it wrong. You should be natural at this job  ???
Who are you referring to by "you"?

If you mean me, then you're wrong. I got Mod by having that attitude, not the other way around.

If you mean everyone else, then you're right. They didn't get it. But I don't blame them, what kind of Lunatic would give away 5 Saradomin Swords? They're just playing the game.                               ^lol^

Vee Dub

Quote from: Coleshot1 on September 13, 2010, 06:32:30 PM
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 13, 2010, 02:28:15 AM
Who are you referring to by "you"?

If you mean me, then you're wrong. I got Mod by having that attitude, not the other way around.

If you mean everyone else, then you're right. They didn't get it. But I don't blame them, what kind of Lunatic would give away 5 Saradomin Swords? They're just playing the game.                                                                    ^lol^
No Cole, i don't mean you. I'm not questioning how you got you're moderator position either.

Oh and, A "lunatic" would give out 5 Saradomin swords  ::). Good on them for getting 5 of em' anyway.

What clan members are you actually looking for? I know most people wouldn't give out anything they have.

Coleshot1

That's the thing, Mario and I are probably the only two people in Blitz that would do this kind of thing. (That I've seen) The others were in the clan to help each other train and stock supplies.
I guess I didn't expect anybody to give out items of value though. If you're actually trying to play the game, it doesn't make sense. Probably won't close the clan just because the members are still awesome, lol.

If you want to try, do something similar to what I do. When you have items you don't totally need (E.G. Extra rune weapon, D med, etc.), give it to a newb or someone you know that can put it to use. I understand you guys need money and etc., but if you ever have extra anything, find someone who does need it.
I myself don't 'need' any items really, so it'd be hard to do exactly what I do. Just do your best.