News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

StarFish

Started by maddy, October 24, 2008, 11:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddy

well to start off starfish is this club thing at school you get a star fish on your locker.

to join star fish you must have a good attitude to people.

we had are first meeting 2 days ago and well.... it is soo kool!!! you get to sing up for things like to help little kids and put star fish on there lockers or desk what ever and make posters to put up in the school!!! on ocotober 28th that is what me goin do right after school :)
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Chaoslancex

haha today is the 28 so good luck an hey i want a starfish! ;)

Chaos.

maddy

kaelan

Um,so what is star fish?

maddy

lol i just stated some things above, if you read it you would know that.

thank you.

~maddy~

Banjo Hick

that sounds kina interesting

maddy

yeah it is really fun.

I pooN I

I really cannot make sense of your post, so a starfish is a song you sing to little kids? You said you get to sing up for things, so does that you mean you sing songs to kids at their lockers?

maddy

lol sing songs to kids!!! haha!!! funny!!
i ment sign up sorry.  god sing to kids at their lockers hahah thats really funny. :o

0ownage0

sounds like a good program, i wish i had somthing like that at my school                                                                                0ownage0
hey everone im back!

maddy

yes it is a very good program

Pure01owner

2 be honest i thought we gunna talk about starfish in the water :(
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Zack

This is a starfish  ::)

Pure01owner

you made my day =] :o
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Zack

Yeah I'm 14 and still like SpongeBob (Has no life). Hey shut up! Sorry, arguing with my self  :-[