News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

(No Subject)

Started by Dead 24/7, August 17, 2010, 11:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead 24/7

I have a question, on the all epic FaceBook on the worldscape page said Blitz will be out soon? True or False?
Out For Classic But Back For Blitz.

Previous Accounts:
Drop351 (Banned) (Main Lvl 121)
Kingofkingz (Given Away) (Main/Pker Lvl 132)
K R A Z Y (Never To Be Touched Again) (Pure/Pker Lvl 72)

I currently don't play anymore, I am waiting for blitz.
I hope to become a Beta-Tester for WSB.

Coleshot1

Who made/maintains the facebook page of worldscape? Never believe anyone that just says "Blitz will be out soon". Instead, ask some staff that are working on Blitz what they have left to do, for example. "We're working on this, we only have this left!"

Oh yeah, and Blitz will be out soon.   ::)
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Vee Dub

Quote from: Coleshot1 on August 18, 2010, 02:20:38 AM
Who made/maintains the facebook page of worldscape? Never believe anyone that just says "Blitz will be out soon". Instead, ask some staff that are working on Blitz what they have left to do, for example. "We're working on this, we only have this left!"

Oh yeah, and Blitz will be out soon.   ::)
Even though this might be true, Don't get you're hopes up.
I've heard this allot of times and it hasn't came out yet. Not trying to be a Jerk or anything.
They only need to find one little error & it sets everything back. Just be sure you're hearing this off the right people, And hope it's true  :P

Drunk Mario

Many times It has been "Close" to launching but then something happens.. It IS close now though. If you ever want to know Just pm "X" He knows like EVERYTHING about blitz. (No lifer :P)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Chaoslancex

I think "X" is the one who runs the Facebook page for Worldscape lol.

But yeah i agree drunk, he's the no life of Blitz. XD