News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

My Worldscape Blitz Story :(

Started by lollol, August 17, 2010, 07:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

Hello Everybody,It's Me,Nightwatcher As You Know Am An Old Player Of This Game,I Joined It In November 2005,Well Anyway,I Think Nobody Knows What Am Going To Say Right Now,When I Started I Started With An Account Named Nikkolai888 And It Was My Beginning,And Then I Made Another Account Named Lollol Then I Made An Account Named Nn,  And Right Now It's Name Is Nightwatcher.

The Reason I Made This Topic: Is That When I Try To Help Anyone,Ill Have To Betray Someone Else,For An Example I Say,Rivin X,I Give My Appriciation To Him And I Say To Him That U Make A Kind Of A Good Mod,But When I Tried To Help A Real Friend,U Said All Of My Real Friends Stabb Me In The Back,As You All Know I Am A Head Dragon Core Division In Deathzone But The Sitch Is That Deathzone Is Taring Everyone Apart,Okay I Say This To DEATHZONE!

Didnt Wouter Predict About 3 Weeks Ago,That Deathzone Will Fall In 3 Weeks?

Did He Or Did He Not!

He Did Huh ?

So Why We Are All Letting Him Get What He Wanted,We Are Taring Everything Apart,I May Quit,But I Know I Won't Before I Get All Deathzone Together Again,And I Know I Will,So Please All The People Who Were In Deathzone And Quitted Please Come Back For Deathzone's Sake,Thats All What I Have To Say,Thx All For Great Times And Memories

Best Regards
Mazen *AKA*Nightwatcher.

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

worst nightmare

listen we've had great times together don't let so stupid situtaion get to you, you were one of my better friends on ws. i hope you come back somday,

Best regards, Kyle :'(

Drunk Mario

Anyone else notice a pattern with people quitting? One person quits then another person quits because of that person...etc. I know I'm not in deathzone or anything but i have noticed too that it is just ripping everyone apart. I would fix that.. otherwise we are going to lose many good members.. for a very STUPID reason. :-\

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Bomber 3.0

im sorry if i sound insensitive to you... but did anyone else notice he said
"For deathzone's sack?"

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Bomber 3.0 on August 18, 2010, 03:31:53 PM
im sorry if i sound insensitive to you... but did anyone else notice he said
"For deathzone's sack?"
It's supposed to be "sake". Just a common grammar fail around here..

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Brian

I agree with you Mazen, I was in Dz and was friends with a lot of Dz members.  However, when i quit it, he turned everyone against me. 

Drunk Mario

All you guys are letting an online game get to you. I know it's not much fun when everyone in the wilderness is turned against you but you could just chill in lumbridge or somewhere else with friends.. This isn't just a "pking" server.. Just because you are in Deathzone and you pk doesn't mean that's  all you CAN do.. There's more to this game than pking..get over it.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

lollol

Quote from: Drunk Mario on August 18, 2010, 06:16:32 PM
All you guys are letting an online game get to you. I know it's not much fun when everyone in the wilderness is turned against you but you could just chill in lumbridge or somewhere else with friends.. This isn't just a "pking" server.. Just because you are in Deathzone and you pk doesn't mean that's  all you CAN do.. There's more to this game than pking..get over it.
I Know,But Why Should I Care ??
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Drunk Mario

Quote from: lollol on August 18, 2010, 06:48:14 PM
Quote from: Drunk Mario on August 18, 2010, 06:16:32 PM
I Know,But Why Should I Care ??
Fine don't care. Leave us all behind. We WON"T care. See how that goes?

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Chaoslancex

I love you Mazen, and if you leave i'll go to your house and make you play! i got a whip and i'm good with it!

Xx IrUlEaTlIfE xX

Honestly, Death Zone was going down. Enigma had nearly all members quiting intill Volcanic Me got banned.

I, the reason I quit was just the lack of friends. All of my friends "Hated" me. Clans were the main factor the the hatred.

I loved WorldScape, but clans just are stupid. Half of the community quit because of clans. For instance, "Lolol", He quit because of Death Zone. "Heoros1", quit due to Death Zone. "Wouter" just quit to quit and or, isn't very active. There's many more players quiting due to this.

Just in recent times of browsing the forums, I have found there around 5/6 new clans. All though half of these will last no more then a few weeks, it's crazy.

I have nothing against any Death Zone members but I think just in my opinion that the clans are to much chaos.

Thanks,
Brett
(__/)
(O.o )
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,……………………....…….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : :| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : :| ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : : ) , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,

brianc

Hello,

Nightwatcher, You are a great member of this community.

Please stay, Overhear what other people say.

We all want you to stay here, Your a great friend of mine, and many others.

You have been very helpful in regards of the beta in Blitz, as also in regards of helping in general.

So, I speak for all when I say...

Stay and enjoy the community!

Regards,
Brian Crowell